randomblame

Recognized Developer
May 18, 2009
Release 3 -

New Features:

CM File Manager
New Circle Battery Styles
Working Front Camera
New Camera, Gesture Keyboard, Clock, and Wallpapers from yesterdays Nexus 4 dump
Moreeeeee

Quirks:
Navigate to Settings/language and input tap the settings icon next to android keyboard then Show correction suggestions and set that to always hide otherwise the keyboard is unstable

FULL WIPE REQUIRED
Download: cm-JellyTime_R3.zip

chart

eVy8i

Credits:
waydownsouth
gh123man

Kernel source:
https://github.com/randomblame/android_kernel_acer_t20-common/commits/jellytime

I do not include GAPPS in my roms for many good reasons
DOWNLOAD AND FLASH GAPPS FROM HERE:
gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip/

ICS BOOTLOADER ONLY PLEASE

Last edited:

andrewbat

Nov 27, 2008
Melbourne

rkennedy01

Aug 16, 2012
Any chance this will work on the A200?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2

randomblame

Recognized Developer
May 18, 2009
Thanks Randomblame.

Any particular kernel or just the one that comes with it?

Also, should I full wipe and wipe dalviccache

oh yeah, so do I flash jb-gapps?

gapps are not included flash the jb gapps package

full wipe recomended but you might get away with just wiping cache/dalvik

the kernel included is mostly just the cm9 kernel modified to build inline with the newer toolchain in cm10 source is here:https://github.com/randomblame/android_kernel_acer_t20-common/commits/2.6.39
supports overclocks up to 1.4ghz for now

ezterry's last kernel was tested to work also

Reactions: 10507

Account currently disabled
Oct 6, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
Uploading new build now

changelog-
fix rotation lock switch
unlock kernel ioscheduler options in settings/performance
update frameworks/base and settings repositories
sync with cyanogenmod

Damn, you are quick:highfive: I know you said ezterry's last kernel work with your build, but can I use Godmachine's latest kernel for your build as well?

Thanks

mjwhirly

Aug 16, 2010
FL
yes the OP was updated

let me know if you guys find any issues

haha nice I knew it was only a matter of time till you made your way back to the iconia community, good to see that progress is still being made on XDa with jellybean, going to flash this in a bit and will report back with any issues.

if you need any help with testing/debugging before your releases let me know, as I dont need my tablet to be functional for my day to day activites

mjwhirly

Aug 16, 2010
FL
I am getting an invert(upside down) picture of myself when switching from back camera to front camera.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

I'm experiencing the same problem as well, both the camera and video recording from the front cam is inverted, besides that all seems to be working that ive tested so far, I can confirm that hardware rotation switch does work on version 2 as well

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Release 3 -

New Features:

CM File Manager
    New Circle Battery Styles
    Working Front Camera
    New Camera, Gesture Keyboard, Clock, and Wallpapers from yesterdays Nexus 4 dump
    Moreeeeee

Quirks:
    Navigate to Settings/language and input tap the settings icon next to android keyboard then Show correction suggestions and set that to always hide otherwise the keyboard is unstable

FULL WIPE REQUIRED
    Download: cm-JellyTime_R3.zip

chart

eVy8i

Credits:
    waydownsouth
    gh123man

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/randomblame/android_kernel_acer_t20-common/commits/jellytime

I do not include GAPPS in my roms for many good reasons
    DOWNLOAD AND FLASH GAPPS FROM HERE:
    gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip/

ICS BOOTLOADER ONLY PLEASE
    First , thanks randomblame for this nice CM10.
    Second I hope you don't mind but I used your rom to create a CM10-FLEX rom. (lifted some stuff and moved some stuff around)
    I made it with a aroma installer so you can pick different bootanimations, Acer apps like , printer , appINapp weather widgets ,Lumiread2 , Acer clearFI streaming : Pictures/Movie/Music and files. Toshiba streaming mediaplayer, Photoeditor, Asusweather widget , pppWidget(3Gusb) and many more. Also modded the systemUI so you have 2 different battery% , one that randomblame build in and one meter. BestBeat audio, V2.0 kernel at lulzactive default , init.d scripts , busybox1.20.2 with installer.....................Youtube, Flashplayer that works on JB......onandroid.
    CM10.png
    Aosp and I are friends now I left it running all night and no egl memory leak issue and it's snappy as hell too
    I'll try and update this tomorrow - I've been a bit busy lately