[GUIDE] Hardware and frequency bands comparison between Find 7 versions

Search This thread

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
Hardware and frequency bands comparison between Find 7’s versions

Thanks to Zeuz for his Original Thread from Oppo forums.Without him, this one will not exist !

☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★

Introduction

In this GUIDE you will learn:

1. What are the differences in hardware between Find 7a & Find 7 (standard)?
  2. What are the frequency band differences between different versions of Find 7’s?
  3. (Ref.) List of GSM & LTE/FDD networks.

Find 7a & Find 7 Specifications comparison

You will find all the detailed comparison between the two versions from the product page:

http://en.oppo.com/products/find7/#find7-specs

Here you can see what's the most distinctive differences :

Frequency band differences between the Oppo Find 7's versions

• * => Hardware Supported but was disabled because of CMMC regulations. Functional while outside of China Mainland.
  • x => Not supported by Hardware

☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★☆★★★

Unlike the Chinese ones, internationally the same regional versions (Find 7a and Find 7) have the same frequency bands.

Also enclose with the GSM and FDD/LTE frequency bands list for your reference.

Oppo Find 7a Models/Versions (X9000|X9006|X9007)

• X9000 = WCDMA (Chinese Unicom) support
  • X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support
  • X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support

Global Frequency Band for 4G / LTE Deployment ==> Usefull table ==> See the attached file

If you are not sure which frequency band your carrier is using, you can consult their local customer service before making the decision.

Attachments

• LTE.png
    LTE.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,084
Last edited:

McBeaker

May 23, 2011
London
Can anyone confirm that the international Find 7 will work with UK Vodafone's 4G? I'm pretty sure they use band 20 but if anyone knows better please let me know.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Can anyone confirm that the international Find 7 will work with UK Vodafone's 4G? I'm pretty sure they use band 20 but if anyone knows better please let me know.

Just got sent this link in another forum so thought I'd share here, looks like I should be okay :laugh:

Reactions: scumpicule

McBeaker

May 23, 2011
London

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Just got sent this link in another forum so thought I'd share here, looks like I should be okay :laugh:

Just to confirm, I got my Find 7 and yes, it works perfectly on Vodafone's UK 4G network! :D

Reactions: scumpicule

One Twelve

Oct 28, 2013
Can anyone confirm whether the find 7a int version (X0006 i presume) works with Airtel's 4G in India ?

Airtel uses TD-LTE Band 40 2300 Mhz currently.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hardware and frequency bands comparison between Find 7’s versions

Thanks to Zeuz for his Original Thread from Oppo forums.Without him, this one will not exist !

Introduction

In this GUIDE you will learn:

1. What are the differences in hardware between Find 7a & Find 7 (standard)?
    2. What are the frequency band differences between different versions of Find 7’s?
    3. (Ref.) List of GSM & LTE/FDD networks.

Find 7a & Find 7 Specifications comparison

You will find all the detailed comparison between the two versions from the product page:

http://en.oppo.com/products/find7/#find7-specs

Here you can see what's the most distinctive differences :

Frequency band differences between the Oppo Find 7's versions

• * => Hardware Supported but was disabled because of CMMC regulations. Functional while outside of China Mainland.
    • x => Not supported by Hardware

Unlike the Chinese ones, internationally the same regional versions (Find 7a and Find 7) have the same frequency bands.

Also enclose with the GSM and FDD/LTE frequency bands list for your reference.

Oppo Find 7a Models/Versions (X9000|X9006|X9007)

• X9000 = WCDMA (Chinese Unicom) support
    • X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support
    • X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support

Global Frequency Band for 4G / LTE Deployment ==> Usefull table ==> See the attached file

If you are not sure which frequency band your carrier is using, you can consult their local customer service before making the decision.

Just to confirm, I got my Find 7 and yes, it works perfectly on Vodafone's UK 4G network! :D