Try to get AOSP lockscreen

Search This thread

fromnowon

Mar 20, 2012
Hi,
since I don't really like the Glass lockscreen on YP-G1,I wanna change it to AOSP style.
However,UOT kitchen can't make it though I've tried many times uploading files:confused:

So,I searched for way to mod these files manually in forum.Like:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=969354

Stuck ROM's is fully odexed,so I got android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex.After decompiling android.policy.odex(340KB),editing codes,recompiling,I got a dex file(296KB:confused:).It was smaller than before,making me confused...

Then I renamed it to 'classes.dex' putting into android.policy.jar,and made a CWM zip and flashed it as usual.

Reboot,ah,just got a bootloop:p

Anyone could give me a hand?This stuff almost made me mad...

Last edited:

fromnowon

Mar 20, 2012
If AOSP lockscreen's codes were not exist in firmware,then what I've done was just in vain...

But Klin has succeed in changing lock style via UOT.So there should be sth wrong in editing these codes for me.

Keep working on it.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
If AOSP lockscreen's codes were not exist in firmware,then what I've done was just in vain...

But Klin has succeed in changing lock style via UOT.So there should be sth wrong in editing these codes for me.

Keep working on it.

You have to change a method in android.policy.jar. I think it was in class lockpatternkeyguardview.

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: fromnowon

fromnowon

Mar 20, 2012
You have to change a method in android.policy.jar. I think it was in class lockpatternkeyguardview.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hi,Klin.
Could you please send me your android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex?I downloaded your custom ROM R5,but couldn't be unpacked by UltraISO,even failed to mount the rfs file in Linux:confused:

Thax!

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Ok, I'll give it to you when I get home this afternoon. But my rom is deodexed, so it doesn't have android.policy.jar.odex.
And also, the reason you can't mount the factoryfs.rfs is because it is an extremely image in an Odin flashable format. If you want it sooner, you could download r4 and mount it and take the file you need.

Sent using Tapatalk

fromnowon

Mar 20, 2012
Ok, I'll give it to you when I get home this afternoon. But my rom is deodexed, so it doesn't have android.policy.jar.odex.
And also, the reason you can't mount the factoryfs.rfs is because it is an extremely image in an Odin flashable format. If you want it sooner, you could download r4 and mount it and take the file you need.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you~
Starting to learn Android,I'm interested in everything about it.;)

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Sorry for the delay, but here ya go.
There is no odex version because it is already deodexed.

Attachments

• android.policy.jar
    274.7 KB · Views: 10

iJimaniac

Oct 19, 2011
So, would using a deodexed android.policy.jar on a stock odexed rom not work?

Sent using Tapatalk

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
So, would using a deodexed android.policy.jar on a stock odexed rom not work?

Sent using Tapatalk

Probably not. But you could try it if you want, and if it boot loops just adb push the original one to your phone. But if your rom is a different framework other than 2.3.6 than this definitely won't work.

Sent using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Keep working on it.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk
    Sorry for the delay, but here ya go.
    There is no odex version because it is already deodexed.