[Q] Lg-P769 error

Search This thread

Sobih

Mar 18, 2014
Well i have been looking all over for help with my phone. I have figured out that i tried to flash a rom without unlocking my bootloader. Well im running windows 8.1 and for some reason i couldnt get my computer to recognize the phone at all. After using 3 or 4 different guides i gave up for a few days so not to get too aggrivated. I mean its my own fault but my back up phone sucks lol. So i borrowed my wifes laptop running win 7. I Followed this guide androidforums.com/optimus-l9-all-things-root/807569-guide-security-error-fix.html. For the first time since i started trying to solve my issue everything seemed to work got the s/w screen to appear in reverse and using the cmd prompt that says wiating for device then starting the .bat file from the download it says on the bat cmd prompt that everything worked. well at the bottom its says done then comes up with C:\fastboot\yours. i have been browsing google but i havent been able to find what i am supossed to do with the yours file. i tried putting a kdz file into the file location and running it from that but no luck. after a few min the phone auto reboots and comes back with the security error screen and not the backwards one. i have tried doing the hard reset at the point but no luck. if someone could please help with what i need to do with the fastboot/yours area that would be awesome. Or at least point me in the right direction cuz google isnt wanting to be my friend with the searches.

Android noob in training:
Sobih

Sobih

Mar 18, 2014
help

Well i have tried several times now with using my wifes windows 7 laptop. i can get everything to work with the screen coming up backwards and in the command prompts it says that the fastboot is done then loads the command fastboot/yours which with the file i downloaded that file was empty. really unsure on what i need to do at this point. from the guides i have read it seems that im at like a step or 2 from getting the phone to work but after 30 seconds while still plugged in it reboots and loads the secruity error screen. from what i have read i should be able to do a factory reset by holding the volume and home button and then pressing the power for 3 seconds but it just reboots into the error. any help would be much appreciated i really dont want to have to buy a new phone.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com

Sobih

Mar 18, 2014
sigh

Well im still stuck on the security error screen. i got the phone to boot into the backwards fastboot screen 1 time and cant remember how to do it again. i can boot into the s/w upgrade mode. if i go to use the lg support tool being that im in the united stats my options is upgrade recovery or help. well if i go to upgrade recovery im told that my phone has the latest upgrade already. if i try and use the moduptest that come in a lot of the unbricking guides it makes me turn the internet back on even with having hte shttps and everything else that is listed in the various folders. i only have the omap44 on my device manager 1 time but there is also 2 lg mobile modems. im thinking my issue lies with the fact thta i dont have the adb file for the device manager. i have donwloaded and uninstalled various times but still no luck. i dont remeber how i got the phone to the backwards fastboot but i remember i was following a guide and the op had to open one file and while that one was stuck on "waiting for device" he opened another one becasue that was the only way he could get it to connect. Any help would be awesome. not trying to rely on everyone else but after several weeks trial and error im at my wits end with it.

thanks
sobih