App Failed to install

Search This thread

Pentrebach

Nov 6, 2013
I have had some limited success installing apps. I got the sleep one to install (b4 they took it off the market) and a clockface. But any others I try just download and give me the app failed to install. (news feeder and the 360 one) everything else is working on My gear 2. Not a huge deal now as I am just testing it out, there are no good apps out yet. But I was trying to get it straight before the avalache of awesome apps starting coming in im sure here real shortly ;) right. Anyone had similar issues?

I never had the gear 1 or followed it, how long before we got root and cool support/apps for it. anyone know? Of course this being one of the first Tizen products I would expect it to take longer.

tehnerdbeast

Dec 10, 2012
I have had some limited success installing apps. I got the sleep one to install (b4 they took it off the market) and a clockface. But any others I try just download and give me the app failed to install. (news feeder and the 360 one) everything else is working on My gear 2. Not a huge deal now as I am just testing it out, there are no good apps out yet. But I was trying to get it straight before the avalache of awesome apps starting coming in im sure here real shortly ;) right. Anyone had similar issues?

I never had the gear 1 or followed it, how long before we got root and cool support/apps for it. anyone know? Of course this being one of the first Tizen products I would expect it to take longer.

Do you have the most recent samsung apps / gear 2 manager downloaded?

hawksking

May 9, 2011

Curious to know which device you have, is it a galaxy phone?

favara69

Sep 22, 2008
Hi, i have the same issue... unable to install apps on my gear 2 neo, i have a Galaxy Note 3 with the latest version of Gear Manager. I've unintalled gear manager and reinstalled but no succes.

Any Idea?

favara69

Sep 22, 2008
TE=henklbr;52239214]Do you have also the latest version of Samsung Apps?[/QUOTE]

Yes... latest version 14040104.21.007.0

crcpeach

Dec 4, 2012
Lexington
I have a Note 3 and have the same problem. I have reset both my phone and the Gear to factory defaults and have no luck. Fitness with Gear will synchronize fine, but I cannot install any apps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk