[Q] World Cup - which i9505 modem for Brazil (VIVO)?

Search This thread

Wam7

Sep 27, 2006
London
I'm off to the world cup next week. I've just put Golden Eye 33.3 Rom (4.4.2) on my S4 and was wondering which modem is suited for the Brazilian networks. I will probably be getting a VIVO sim card when I'm there.

Regards

RodrigoOgasawara

May 5, 2011
São Paulo
Only 3 months but i use VIVO since 3 years ago,i believe it's the best carrier for São Paulo and Rio but Brasil is a pretty big country so i don't know its the same on the other regions,specially on Salvador but overall its a good carrier.

Wam7

Sep 27, 2006
London
Only 3 months but i use VIVO since 3 years ago,i believe it's the best carrier for São Paulo and Rio but Brasil is a pretty big country so i don't know its the same on the other regions,specially on Salvador but overall its a good carrier.
Yes, your country is very big! :) I will spend only a few days in Bahia so it is more important to be good in the south. Do you know how much for a VIVO sim card and how much data you get with it?

Wam7

Sep 27, 2006
London
Hmm, interesting. I did find a blog from a guy who had just come from Rio and he was saying that he had tried Oi and Claro and the pro and cons of each. He did not mention VIVO but said that he would try it the next time he was there. I'll keep looking but thanks for the links.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My I9505 is originally from Brazil and I also using VIVO, my modem is VJUGNE2.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app