[ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod 11 by Jcsullins] [DM] [06/12/15]

Search This thread

BIGSimon

Jan 19, 2012
Barnsley
Gf052m8.png

The community has spoken and so here is a new thread for JC Sullins CyanogenMod 11 KitKat Builds.​

Now before you try and flash this Rom, Please Please go and read the following threads,

Please post all problems, bugs and anything else that you may find
only post about this Rom and give as much information as possible
please stay on topic and no fighting, calling names or pulling hair :laugh:

I still take no credit for the work of these amazing developers​
Source
Base
Kernel

Last edited:

nevertells2

Dec 22, 2011
Sunny Central Florida!!!
I like reading, is there a changelog, git or something that i can read about this rom ?

Nope, J.C. Sullins is not known for that kind of stuff. However, since he does base his builds on Milaq's CM11, if you look at his OP in the "Change" box, that should give you some idea of what is going on as long as you know how to read that kind of stuff. And that is about as close as you will get to a change log in Milaq's thread. :p

mpgrimm2

Nov 5, 2011
Greenville, SC
Fyi. I can confirm that the USB OTG Activation bug is fixed in this build for those that use OTG.

@BIGSimon and others,
JcSullins also has a fully Touch version of Philz CWM 6.0.4.7 jcs DM 20140317 that has the same ROM support as the regular non-touch version and also has a "TWRP Mode" under "Backup and Restore" (Nandroid Settings). Highly recommended. Additional details in post 2 of my "info" thread.

Reminder for those that need Adobe Flash support: [Guide][Flash]How to play flash video on Android 4.4 Kitkat

Also covered step by step in PC World/Greenbot. ..
http://www.greenbot.com/article/214...nto-your-modern-android-phone.html#tk.rss_all

Sent from my "Up All Night, Sleep All Day" 4.4KK DM Touchpad

Last edited:

Unrealwolf

Jan 10, 2007
Saint-Petersburg
I have a problem with this (and, i think, any other data/media 4.4 rom) - listening to music (tried apollo with local files and play music with cloud music) with screen off results in either complete hang (have to reboot using home + power button), or just audio stopping working until the reboot. In some rare cases it could continue.
I'm attaching the logcat (played some music via play music, it was ok, switched to apollo, turned screen off and sound died), i've saved it after the problem occured, so the relevant data have to be somewhere near the end.

Attachments

• 2014-04-11-17-10-48.txt
    311.5 KB · Views: 281

nevertells2

Dec 22, 2011
Sunny Central Florida!!!
What?? Did you look at my sig! I wouldn't find the answer looking in settings, about tablet!!
It was a simple question....

I don't spend my day looking at the sigs people attach to their posts. I find them really useless. Kind of like the vanity plates people stick on their cars, stupid. You asked a question in the JC Sullins cm 11 thread, I gave you an adequate answer.

Unrealwolf

Jan 10, 2007
Saint-Petersburg
I have a problem with this (and, i think, any other data/media 4.4 rom) - listening to music (tried apollo with local files and play music with cloud music) with screen off results in either complete hang (have to reboot using home + power button), or just audio stopping working until the reboot. In some rare cases it could continue.
I'm attaching the logcat (played some music via play music, it was ok, switched to apollo, turned screen off and sound died), i've saved it after the problem occured, so the relevant data have to be somewhere near the end.

Hmph, the problem probably lies in

pcm_open(out) failed: cannot open device '/dev/snd/pcmC0D0p': Out of memory

Done some googling, found that in some 4.3 rom (milaq, i think) there was a advice to keep bluetooth on to prevent death of audio on sleep. I've tried it, and it seems to be working so far.

Reactions: mpgrimm2

cityengineers

Mar 30, 2011
Not only while listening music, just keep the pad on (idle) for a while, it enters deep sleep mode. To wake it up you have to press power and home most of the time. Also Bluetooth transferring is not happening.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icy_gt

May 11, 2012
Yea music will stop when u lock the screen and it wont play again until u restart it... And it gets stuck n deep sleep sometimes....

Reactions: mikehd1959

Top Liked Posts