[Q] Touch firmware update on aosp ROM?

Search This thread

mrgoodpaul

Jan 11, 2013
Nashville, TN
So the d2w feature stopped working for me today and I am sure that its a touch firmware issue. I just don't really want to have to spend the next 3 hours downloading a tot file to restore my phone and then manually update to kk and then root it so I can install that app and then update the firmware. There has to be a way to do this on an aosp ROM

turdbogls

So the d2w feature stopped working for me today and I am sure that its a touch firmware issue. I just don't really want to have to spend the next 3 hours downloading a tot file to restore my phone and then manually update to kk and then root it so I can install that app and then update the firmware. There has to be a way to do this on an aosp ROM

sooooo, did you find out how to do this?

EVERY time I flash CM i have this issue and its starting to really annoy me. usually I have to flash stock rooted, update firmware, install CM and its all good.

coming from cloudy G3, i updated touch firmware, flashed CM and nothing :(

anyone know where the firmware is downloaded to? is it just a file I can keep on hand and move to wherever I need to move it to and fix this or what.