[Game] Beta test - Paper War for 2 Players (updated on 22/6/2011)

Search This thread

cubewalker

Nov 12, 2010
Hong Kong
market.android.com
I made a simple 2 player game with andengine called Paper War for 2 player and it is in Beta. The download number has exceeded 80,000 in a month. Hope you'll like the game too!

======= Updated 2011-06-22 =========
1. in-app purchase for alliance modes with 2 new mini games!
2. after sharing game with Facebook or Twitter, ad can be removed!

======= Updated 2011-05-20 =========
Paper War for 2 players has arrived to the home page of Android Market, Trending Apps!

======= Updated 2011-05-16 =========
Paper War for 2 players has been published to the market!

======= Updated 2011-05-12 =========
Thanks for your all comment! Paper War was updated with a big change. You must get a try!

New Features:
1. 2 players play in one device
2. Three very interesting mini games in one app: Anti-aircraft, Plane smasher, Cannon battle
- Anti-aircraft: drag cannon and shoot opponent's color plane to earn score. Different planes give 1-3 scores.
- Plane Smasher: lots of plane come from different direction. Press opponent's color plane to earn score.
- Cannon battle: Control cannon to shoot opponent's cannon. Tune the cannon direction and strength and look at the wind force!
3. Nice paper style graphics
4. More setting available: sound/display/inverse control now can be changed in setting

Screen shot:
devicepc.png

device2if.png

devic3.png

device4p.png

Demo Video:

Market URL:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sillycube.android.paperwar2player&feature=search_result

QR code download:
img.php

We are interested to know:
1. Are the graphics attractive so you will download it for trial?
2. Do you like the game play?
3. After trying it for 1st time, will you keep it?
4. What device you use?

Last edited:

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
Its something new but i think thats the point what it makes inreresting to me :)....keep it up and you should release it on the market :)....if u need some more tests send me a pm. ;)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

elletheking

Jan 2, 2011
download works for me

Okay now the game:
i enjoyed beating my friends by shooting all these planes and i played the game on the wildfire so if you have a "works on following phones" list then you can add the wildfire! I had no problems at playing it and i played at least 5 rounds

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
On my hd2 it worked perfect so you can add it too :)
Running on gingerbread build ;)

SSJGohan3

Apr 14, 2011
Sibiu
Nice,runs excelent on my DHD :) it would be nice if you could add more games into it:D something like 2 player reactor:D it's really nice:D

rdmay20

Feb 23, 2010
The Direct Download worked fine for me,
anyways the game is great!
Just 2 options i think you should add to perfect it.
-Turn sound on/off
-Invert rotate for red and blue cannon separately
Thanks again hope to see your game on the market soon
Running N1 cm 7.0.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made a simple 2 player game with andengine called Paper War for 2 player and it is in Beta. The download number has exceeded 80,000 in a month. Hope you'll like the game too!

======= Updated 2011-06-22 =========
    1. in-app purchase for alliance modes with 2 new mini games!
    2. after sharing game with Facebook or Twitter, ad can be removed!

======= Updated 2011-05-20 =========
    Paper War for 2 players has arrived to the home page of Android Market, Trending Apps!

======= Updated 2011-05-16 =========
    Paper War for 2 players has been published to the market!

======= Updated 2011-05-12 =========
    Thanks for your all comment! Paper War was updated with a big change. You must get a try!

New Features:
    1. 2 players play in one device
    2. Three very interesting mini games in one app: Anti-aircraft, Plane smasher, Cannon battle
    - Anti-aircraft: drag cannon and shoot opponent's color plane to earn score. Different planes give 1-3 scores.
    - Plane Smasher: lots of plane come from different direction. Press opponent's color plane to earn score.
    - Cannon battle: Control cannon to shoot opponent's cannon. Tune the cannon direction and strength and look at the wind force!
    3. Nice paper style graphics
    4. More setting available: sound/display/inverse control now can be changed in setting

Screen shot:
    devicepc.png

device2if.png

devic3.png

device4p.png

Demo Video:

Market URL:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sillycube.android.paperwar2player&feature=search_result

QR code download:
    img.php

We are interested to know:
    1. Are the graphics attractive so you will download it for trial?
    2. Do you like the game play?
    3. After trying it for 1st time, will you keep it?
    4. What device you use?
    Awesome,bro :)
    Had no problems while playing and it has very nice graphics :)
    Well done :)

the direct download link worked for me but not the barcode. the gameplay is good but you should have the option to change the aiming(moving my finger left points the cannon right and moving my finger right moves the cannon left) i would personally like it where moving my finger one direction moves the cannon in the same direction. i know some people like how it is now so if you could just have an option to change it in the settings that would be awesome. other than that its a great game! oh and im using the htc thunderbolt.
    Looks cool, ill try it out tomorrow with a friend. Is there a possibility of single player version in the future?
    UI

I like it! The only comment I have is to have the cannon/gun shooting on the same side as your finger. Right now, if your finger is to the right of the cannon, the cannon moves left....wish it were the same side.