Hello,everyone.

Search This thread

xuyijie

Mar 18, 2014
Nanjing
www.xuyijie.cn
I am new here and i come from Nanjing,China.(Does anyone know this city? ^_^) I am a middle school student. My English is a little poor and I hope you can teach me when I say wrong words. I hope to talk,communicate with you,with each other,hope we can be good friends!

Reactions: MoNsTeRmUk

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Welcome to XDA .

Welcome to the Forum..

This type of post Belongs in the OFF TOPIC Thread.Some get very mad for creating a tread on here just to say Hi..
With that said again welcome to xda remember post in the right forum right thread and avoid making new ones as much as you can.If you need anything more understanding the rules ask as Moderator or any long term Member.

XDA is a awesome place to learn get help and help others. :good:

xuyijie

Mar 18, 2014
Nanjing
www.xuyijie.cn
Welcome to the Forum..

This type of post Belongs in the OFF TOPIC Thread.Some get very mad for creating a tread on here just to say Hi..
With that said again welcome to xda remember post in the right forum right thread and avoid making new ones as much as you can.If you need anything more understanding the rules ask as Moderator or any long term Member.

XDA is a awesome place to learn get help and help others. :good:

ok,i have got it.

好的,我明白了。

jdgreat4

May 25, 2011
Please use English in XDA as the modicum of communication.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am new here and i come from Nanjing,China.(Does anyone know this city? ^_^) I am a middle school student. My English is a little poor and I hope you can teach me when I say wrong words. I hope to talk,communicate with you,with each other,hope we can be good friends!