[Q] Cannot connect to PC - Cyanogenmod 11

Search This thread

guyrelax

Feb 18, 2009
Trying to use odin to flash the stock rom but I cannot connect to pc. I have the correct drivers and usb cable and have tried 2 different pc's that have worked in the past. Running cyanogenmod 11. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

TheZander

Aug 9, 2011
Trying to use odin to flash the stock rom but I cannot connect to pc. I have the correct drivers and usb cable and have tried 2 different pc's that have worked in the past. Running cyanogenmod 11. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Does it recognize the phone at all when it's connected? Does the phone recognize it's being charged? Are you on Windows 7?

TheZander

Aug 9, 2011
yes it charges. doesn't recognize the phone

Do the ##3284# Menu an see if MTP and ADB is checked.

If that doesn't work find a USB Storage app from the play store and that forces it in that mode. If that still doesn't work then you need to gather up all your Micro USB cords and try every one. Or use the one that came in the box

matraca

Oct 27, 2013
I had that same problem before, I fixed it by uninstalling drivers and installing again. Maybe flash another rom and see if that works. I know if you have usb fast charging enabled enabled on ktkernel that will prevent your computer from recognizing phone. Good luck

guyrelax

Feb 18, 2009
I had that same problem before, I fixed it by uninstalling drivers and installing again. Maybe flash another rom and see if that works. I know if you have usb fast charging enabled enabled on ktkernel that will prevent your computer from recognizing phone. Good luck

Not sure why but I hooked it up last night and it magically worked using the same pc, port, and cord I was trying before. Finally got rid of cyanogenmod. Thanks for the help