Post your UOT Kitchen Changes

Search This thread

thor6577

Feb 6, 2012
Mesquite
Hey guys post some pics and zips of changes you have done to your ROM with UOT Kitchen Ill start:

Attachments

• UOT-05-05-21-49-1.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-00-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-00-14.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 349

vn00914361

Dec 24, 2010
Westminster
You better state which version of Android you used, otherwise this will end up at no where

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

MWBehr

Oct 11, 2010
Corpus Christi
I was wondering the same thing. Every time I attempt to make something I get stuck in a bootloop.

The zip that UOT kitchen produces usually has to be repacked using different CWM install scripts. Alternatively, you could simply push the framework-res.apk to /system/framework/ and the systemUI.apk to /system/apps/

I will also say, though, that quite a few of their statusbar changes are applied to the framework-res.apk when they should be applied to the systemUI.apk for our devices. This won't cause bootloops, but it also won't give you the changes you asked for.

Last edited:

buru898

The zip that UOT kitchen produces usually has to be repacked using different CWM install scripts. Alternatively, you could simply push the framework-res.apk to /system/framework/ and the systemUI.apk to /system/apps/

I will also say, though, that quite a few of their statusbar changes are applied to the framework-res.apk when they should be applied to the systemUI.apk for our devices. This won't cause bootloops, but it also won't give you the changes you asked for.

Just make sure you select "optimus" when uploading your framework and systemui apk's.

I never had to repack any zip I got out of uot kitchen.

I also never got a bootloop even after like 6 different zips from the kitchen.

Top Liked Posts