Post your AT&T Note Home Screen

Search This thread

InfiniteNomad

Apr 6, 2011
Try clearing the uccw app cache and data in "settings" and uninstall. Reboot and then reinstall. Sometimes updates to apps get borked like downloading a ROM and having to check the MD5

Reactions: Partridge86

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Digging the lmt launcher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360649699845.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360649699845.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: InfiniteNomad

Partridge86

Jul 8, 2012
Shawnee
Thanks I finally got it to work after that last post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360677795175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360677795175.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Reactions: InfiniteNomad

Partridge86

Jul 8, 2012
Shawnee
I changed the font size and colors by clicking on the widget. And then I just made it 3 columns wide instead of 4 I think. Oh and depending on the launcher you use you might wanna lose the dock and just add the app drawer button onto your screen.

Last edited:

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
nadapa9u.jpg
Lmt launcher helps when I'm using my phone with one hand. Just touch the defined edge of the screen and it pops out. You can also add apps and shortcuts to it. Change color and size. And it looks nice.:)

Last edited:

mike208

Jun 21, 2010
nadapa9u.jpg
Lmt launcher helps when I'm using my phone with one hand. Just touch the defined edge of the screen and it pops out. You can also add apps and shortcuts to it. Change color and size. And it looks nice.:)

Just to be clear this LMT launcher is a standalone launcher, like Nova/Apex? Or does it run on top of other launchers, just enabling the pie option? If it is s standalone launcher, does it have most of the same features as nova/apex?

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Just to be clear this LMT launcher is a standalone launcher, like Nova/Apex? Or does it run on top of other launchers, just enabling the pie option? If it is s standalone launcher, does it have most of the same features as nova/apex?

LMT launcher runs on top of any launcher. I'm using Launcher 8 with it. Has other features I have yet to play with. Such as swipe gestures. Here's a link if you want to learn more. The Dev is also working with Paranoid Android with there pie interface.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Reactions: mike208

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012
LMT launcher runs on top of any launcher. I'm using Launcher 8 with it. Has other features I have yet to play with. Such as swipe gestures. Here's a link if you want to learn more. The Dev is also working with Paranoid Android with there pie interface.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

I love this launcher! Thanks so much for sharing!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360841678127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360841678127.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: DARKCHYLDX101

InfiniteNomad

Apr 6, 2011
Using elements from another thread. Sorry, can't remember icon creator and wallpaper source. Obviously huge credits to the fine people who generously post the good stuff here!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361069217183.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361069217183.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 377

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, I don't. Even if I did I'm not sure I have the artistic ability to utilize it lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

LOL no worries ;)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

You wouldn't want to zip up a full set of those with all blue tints instead of the other colors, would you?

These labels
    GMail - Web - Apps - Sms - Phone

(none that are all caps)

I would be in your debt!

Also, what app do you use to change the icon for each app in the dock?

Here ya go....remember to hit the thanks....and remember if you run out of thanks here....just go over to your xda app or tapatalk app and you get to hit thanks all you want. :cool:

uNd2W.png
    bl1VW.png

46yEE.png
    2ABLZ.png
    QhyOR.png
    LCARS

I've done a LOT of work on my G-Note's LCARS set up. Here's what I have so far:

Lock Screen:
    LCARSLockScreen.png

Working icons for Flipboard, Nav home & Amazon Price Check. Working media buttons

Home Screen (Bridge):
    LCARSBridge.png

Working icons on the right hand side for Maps, Agenda, Games folder & Kindle

Tools Screen (Engineering):
    LCARSEngineering.png

Working Globe/Reboot icon (performs fast reboot). Gauges on upper right open Double Twist Alarm, Ambiance & Audio Manager Pro. Working icons on mid/bottom right for Dropbox and FX File Manager. Modded Evernote widget.

The buttons on the upper right of the home screen that say Holodeck & Engineering take you directly to that screen. Likewise on the engineering screen there are Bridge and Holodeck buttons.

The Holodeck screen is what I am working on now. It will house multimedia/web apps.

This is a far cry from my usual minimalistic set ups, but it's a lot of fun to look at :D.
    Much appreciated!! Wouldn't happen to have an icon for the "web" that matches would you!?

want want want :rolleyes:

ano3R.png

now you owe me the rest of your THANKS hits for today and tomorrow :p
    AoCP CP3 with Theme Trans Burraku

picture.php

picture.php
    picture.php
    Keeping it real gents...no haters...:p:D:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium