THE ALL IN OnE STOCK ROMS/Kernels/Modems

Search This thread

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
Hey guys, This thread is created for all the stock roms/kernels/modems and what not! Please Suggest links so i can add in here! Just a way to organize stuff! So it will be easier for people/users to find these!

This Belongs in Development Section! And Plz no flaming or useless comment!:D
Look at the stickies in this section..... http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1056
That is how to organize stock roms.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

[STOCK ROM] IML74K.UCLD3 for SGH-I717 --> This is ICS UCLD3 One Click Odin Original Leak!

[HOWTO] enable AWS HSPA+ 3G/4G on SGH-i717 series. Thanks to tomin.fhl --> This is How To, Enable Hspa+ & 3G/4G!

[Kernel] ICS 4.0.3 Stock Kernel --> Stock UCLC5 Kernel!

SGH-I717M Official ROM I717MUGLA2

[STOCK][ODIN][GB][Rogers] For those who wish to revert to stock Rogers --> Stock Odin for Rogers!

[STOCK][ODIN][GB][Telus] For those who wish to revert to stock Telus
--> Stock Odin for Telus!

[STOCK][ODIN][GB][Bell] To revert back to stock for OTA ICS in May (hopefully...) --> Stock Odin for Bell!

[MODEM]T-Mobile ICS Modems --> T-mobile Modems!

[RADIO][MOD][T-Mobile](5.02) Tmobile SII leaked ics based modem+ blaze GB --> T-mobile Modems!

[STOCK ODIN] [AT&T, TELUS, Bell, Rogers] In case of brick... --> Stock Odin!

[RADIO] [AT&T] Odin Radio tars and how to dump radio
--> Odin Radio/Modem!

[MODEM] The CWM Modem Thread --> Read Title!

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
SO what do u suggest? I Mean I can change it out. I just did this in 20 mins!:p

lol . only heh ?

we spend to much time on XDA making them threads .

Looking at other sections I guess you did it exactly as its usually donee

But my opinion is a post for each thing , like apost for roms a post for modem and a post for kernel , then in your op right here you have 3 links instead , maybe that would be easier to access .

like they dont necessarily deserve their own thread , so it could be any post anywhere as long as this stickied thread would point to them .

Reactions: mnaderi

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
That was my original plan! Because When I make Guides that's what i do! Have separate post for roms kernels and stuff! But since there was only few links here i decided not to do that! BUt I will separate them tonight in op with titles!:D

lol . only heh ?

we spend to much time on XDA making them threads .

Looking at other sections I guess you did it exactly as its usually donee

But my opinion is a post for each thing , like apost for roms a post for modem and a post for kernel , then in your op right here you have 3 links instead , maybe that would be easier to access .

like they dont necessarily deserve their own thread , so it could be any post anywhere as long as this stickied thread would point to them .

Reactions: mnaderi

JohnnyQ1964

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I just upgraded my cell contract package with all my home stuff going to Bell. In order to use the free 10 hours of tv etc... I need to do 1 of the following... revert to stock (but want root) or flash in all the Bell bloatware.

Is there a rooted Bell ICS in here? with all the bloatware that is CWM flashable?

sgndroid1

May 17, 2012
Does anybody knows what happened to "Flappjaxxx roms"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts