[GAMES] Nexus 7 Gaming Thread

Search This thread

drakenabarion

Dec 13, 2010
Kildare
OnePlus Nord 2T
Nothing Phone 2
I am on 4.2.2. I ran some benchmarks and while they are only relevant as a baseline to highlight deficiencies, its nice to note that what I ran rated about equal to Transformer Prime in most points except I/O. Which should be a sign that it will work great on games. Now if only I could get quantitive info from games like fps or polygons/s to make proper judgements.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) using XDA premium app

Cliniclyinsane

Feb 1, 2013
Anyone have issues with black ops zombies? Game runs but graphics glitch, walls are see through?

Paranoid 3+ nexus 7 w/m-kernel a37 ;)

azoller1

Aug 4, 2011
My Room
OnePlus 8T
nba2k13 is awesome, ok i was facing the pacers, and i was the heat, i was down 6 with about a minute and a half to go, so i dribbled the ball down with lebron and i was like why not, so i pulled up for a threee and i drained it! then i was down three now then stole the ball got a layup then they scored now im down three again with about 30 seconds left, and pulled up for a threee with wade, and he drained it also! then i stole the ball and scored it and was up by 2 now with 3 seconds left, then i won! it was awesome....lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Figured since some of us already have their N7's and most will be receiving their toys in the next week, we can start discussing gaming!

Holding the tablet itself, i can tell this is going to be a comfortable gaming experience, i think the bezels are just right and the weight is great for extended holding periods.

What games are you planning on trying out first?

What are some games that you want to recommend?

What are some games that you are looking forward to?

We can also discuss game compatibility, game controller solutions (wireless and wired), and other :highfive:

Compatible Emulators:

FPse for Android - PSX
    N64oid - N64
    Gameboid - Gameboy Advance
    Gensoid - Sega Genesis
    SNesoid - Super Nintendo
    Nesoid - Nintendo
    & most others
    Just paired my PS3 controller via Bluetooth through Sixaxis Controller. Works like a charm, i might put together a quick guide how to do it.

Made a custom mapping profile for GTA 3 and planning on making one for all major games specifically for the Nexus 7 :)

I'll upload them here of course :good:
    I called gameloft

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app
    I totally believe them. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4
    On a lighter note.... This is SO true.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    I really cannot believe the way people are acting. For so many senior members, i think its safe to say we expect more of you. The fighting, and insults.. all uncalled for. EVERYONE needs to be respectful of each others beliefs, and needs to understand we are all different.

That said, this is NOT a religion forum, and people should be able to read it without feeling like they are being pushed something one way or another. Clay, i understand your feelings, but if you could, please tone down the "God bless"; it is not really need on the forum. Everyone else, stop your fighting, and grow up.

I will reopen this thread for now, but realize people, this thread is on a last straw..