[Q] phone not turning on

Search This thread

srikanth_gadde

Mar 7, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S10
im trying to downgrade from JB to GB
i did all the steps correctly and phone booted
im from india so i have 16 gb version so i put the PIT file of 16 gb and again i downloaded some other country firmware and and flash both in odin
it shows me pass in my odin and after that phone is not turned on im trying to go to download mode but nothing happen
phone is just blank and i tried to charge my phone but nothing is happening
help me anybody face these issue????

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
im from india so i have 16 gb version so i put the PIT file of 16 gb and again i downloaded some other country firmware and and flash both in odin
it shows me pass in my odin and after that phone is not turned on im trying to go to download mode but nothing happen

You put questions on 100 places, I asked you something one one of them and told that I9070 firmware will brick I9070P phone, or I9070P firmware will brick I9070 phone.

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island

Yeah, u should be remove this thread first. Back to the thread where your issue that has been discussed before.

Droids king

Nov 26, 2010
GPS ERROR !
yes your phone is now bricked !
get some good explanation and visit service center but do not tell them that u were upgrading the firmware manually!