Transparent Nav and Status Bar

Search This thread

Godswrath

Dec 30, 2011
I have Xposed, but can't for the life of me find out how (if possible) to make the nav and status bars transparent. I've looked all over. Found it only on a module meant for Xperia. Does it not exist for us?

Thanks,

Gods

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
The transparent bottom and top are launcher specific. Most of the launchers are going to it now. If that is what you are asking? Otherwise it would look funny for the top and bottom to be transparent when in an app

Sent from The Deathstar

Reactions: Godswrath

Godswrath

Dec 30, 2011
Thanks for the replies. As I've said I've looked around a lot. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting.

I do mean in-app. I get it in the launcher.

Thanks

datallboy

Feb 7, 2013
Apps have to enable transparency themselves, it is possible, and I think it would be a nice touch for Facebook, etc. Project hera and 4.5/5.0 is coming up so just wait and see what happens.

For now, there is no way to make in app status and navbar transparent.

Reactions: Godswrath

datallboy

Feb 7, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The transparent bottom and top are launcher specific. Most of the launchers are going to it now. If that is what you are asking? Otherwise it would look funny for the top and bottom to be transparent when in an app

Sent from The Deathstar
    Apps have to enable transparency themselves, it is possible, and I think it would be a nice touch for Facebook, etc. Project hera and 4.5/5.0 is coming up so just wait and see what happens.

For now, there is no way to make in app status and navbar transparent.