Blocking A Crazy Ex

Search This thread

Modmyppc

Mar 15, 2010
How do I block a number or text message from a crazy ex. I want her to receive a notification or something that says the phone number is no longer in service or some error message.

I know there is a spam setting that it just goes into my spam folder but she still thinks it went through which could cause a problem. haha

Is there any recommend apps?

Dec 24, 2013
How do I block a number or text message from a crazy ex. I want her to receive a notification or something that says the phone number is no longer in service or some error message.

I know there is a spam setting that it just goes into my spam folder but she still thinks it went through which could cause a problem. haha

Is there any recommend apps?

I use YouMail for stuff like that.

xfullmetal17

Jan 31, 2011
Call Sprint (or whoever your service provider is) and tell them you want to block her number. I've personally never had to do it myself so I don't know if it returns a "disconnected" message or not. That should stop the calls, and most likely texts.

ekz13

Feb 10, 2009
Virginia
LG V60 ThinQ
you can use the sprint short codes (on thier website) to block the number, or login to you account and get it... or just reply with

Error 23: SMS Not Delivered - Sender blocked by intended recipient

[SPRINT FREE MESSAGE] Message not delivered--Recipient has blocked incoming SMS.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root call blocker use it....love it.....bought the pro version to block spammers.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium