Messenger & Gmail Sounds?

Search This thread

Morinzo

Apr 12, 2013
Is there any way to have different sounds for txt msg (stock msging app) & gmail? everytime mine goes off I think it's a txt but it's actually an email.

thx for any help.

Is there any way to have different sounds for txt msg (stock msging app) & gmail? everytime mine goes off I think it's a txt but it's actually an email.

thx for any help.

you should be able to but im not sure as i have the sprint g900p phone. but you can try, open gmail-top left hit the three lines- scroll down till you see settings-tap your account name-look for inbox sound and vibrate- tap sound ( you might get asked to complete action using, select one and hit just once), if you arent asked for that, pick a sound and hit okay. back out and your gmail is set.

messaging: open messages-upper right tap the three dots-tap settings-tap notifications-tap notification sounds (again, you might get asked to complete action using, select one and hit just once), if you arent asked for that, pick a sound and hit okay. back out and messaging is done.
hope that helped

Reactions: Morinzo

Brava27

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto

thx for any help.

I use lightflow for everything. Put all sounds on silent and use lightflow for vibrations, sounds, etc

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Morinzo

Apr 12, 2013
you should be able to but im not sure as i have the sprint g900p phone. but you can try, open gmail-top left hit the three lines- scroll down till you see settings-tap your account name-look for inbox sound and vibrate- tap sound ( you might get asked to complete action using, select one and hit just once), if you arent asked for that, pick a sound and hit okay. back out and your gmail is set.

Worked great to change my gmail sounds, Thx..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thx for any help.

messaging: open messages-upper right tap the three dots-tap settings-tap notifications-tap notification sounds (again, you might get asked to complete action using, select one and hit just once), if you arent asked for that, pick a sound and hit okay. back out and messaging is done.
    hope that helped