[Q] how to prepare a ROM_ from sp flash tools

Search This thread

Tashaa78

Jan 18, 2014
hie guys,i have this ROM_0 file from sp flash tools.tried processing it using mtk droid tool to get a yaff2 image i can open change my build.prop but it happens that every tool i tried using couldnt open the yaffs2 image.
my real problem is i edited the build.prop and my phone is stuck in a boot loop.Since it is a china phone with information below, couldnt get the ROM anywhere online but managed to do a rollback using SP Flash Tools.Now the problem is i cant open this ROM to replace the build.prop.
Phone Information:
Model is N7100
Rom is ALPS.ICS2.MP.V1.15.
Brand SANSVMG.
CPU is MT6577

any help guys is greatly appreciated.THANKS IN ADVANCE

Attachments

• links.docx
    11.3 KB · Views: 8

inaqi69

Nov 21, 2012
www.Qhub.tk
hie guys,i have this ROM_0 file from sp flash tools.tried processing it using mtk droid tool to get a yaff2 image i can open change my build.prop but it happens that every tool i tried using couldnt open the yaffs2 image.
my real problem is i edited the build.prop and my phone is stuck in a boot loop.Since it is a china phone with information below, couldnt get the ROM anywhere online but managed to do a rollback using SP Flash Tools.Now the problem is i cant open this ROM to replace the build.prop.
Phone Information:
Model is N7100
Rom is ALPS.ICS2.MP.V1.15.
Brand SANSVMG.
CPU is MT6577

any help guys is greatly appreciated.THANKS IN ADVANCE

there must be anyone in the world with same phone like you :p just contact him and ask him to give you the backup or build.prop and just flash it ;)

Tashaa78

Jan 18, 2014
do you remember the lines that you edited???

YAP,I DO :
ro.build.host=wsyz
Code:
[QUOTE][U]ro.build.product=bird77_c_cu_ics2[/U][/QUOTE]
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=bird77_c_cu_ics2-user 4.0.4 IMM76D eng.root.1359077894 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=alps/bird77_c_cu_ics2/bird77_c_cu_ics2:4.0.4/IMM76D/1359077894:user/test-keys
AND THE FINGER PRINT TOO,

thanks man for the effort u putting into helping me,u the man