4.2 emoji keyboard

Search This thread

circuit.007

Mar 20, 2012
Does anybody have the emoji keyboard 4.2 file? I have searched and downloaded the file at least 5 different times from multiple places but whenever I go to flash the zip the installation is aborted error with the zip and I get the dead android figurine. Has this been happening to anybody else? I want the emoji 4.2 keyboard.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
Does anybody have the emoji keyboard 4.2 file? I have searched and downloaded the file at least 5 different times from multiple places but whenever I go to flash the zip the installation is aborted error with the zip and I get the dead android figurine. Has this been happening to anybody else? I want the emoji 4.2 keyboard.

Have you checked the zip to seeing there's an apk inside? You may need to manually push it to /system/app and set permissions

marvzuno

Dec 9, 2010
Los ANgeles
Just out of curiosity, do you have to be rooted and running a custom rom to use the Emoji keyboard? Also, Will this allow you to see Emoji everywhere they are use ei Twitter, instagram?

circuit.007

Mar 20, 2012
Yes the zip has an apk inside but I didn't push it to system because it also has libs and other files inside that I don't know how to install and where to put.

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
Yes the zip has an apk inside but I didn't push it to system because it also has libs and other files inside that I don't know how to install and where to put.

You can probably push all those too, that's what flashing is... the directories are in the zip

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

circuit.007

Mar 20, 2012
I have pushed all the files in the zip except Idk where the files in the META INF folder go.

circuit.007

Mar 20, 2012
Never mind I tried it and it worked without needing to push meta inf. however the keyboard is not what I thought it would be.

beyako

Feb 8, 2011
Los Angeles
(Out of topic).... does anyone tried the 4.2 camera??? I have install it but it fc everytime im running blazing beast 3

HazyJMac

Sep 6, 2012
Still wonky on our device

(Out of topic).... does anyone tried the 4.2 camera??? I have install it but it fc everytime im running blazing beast 3

I don't think they've worked all the kinks out of that cam for all roms yet. Current workaround is to tap to focus before each shot, or shoot in action mode. See if that works for ya.

cobraboy85

Aug 25, 2011
Working fine here on my end. Very nice too. I dig it.

For those of you having trouble flashing... just extract the two .apks from the zip with a file explorer, and also the lib file... we'll make this simple and I'll tell you just copy all files to the directories indicated below:

Copy the two apks to /system/app/ directory...

Now copy the lib file to /system/lib/ directory...

Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, then fix permissions.

Success.

crazexr7

Mar 5, 2011

For those of you having trouble flashing... just extract the two .apks from the zip with a file explorer, and also the lib file... we'll make this simple and I'll tell you just copy all files to the directories indicated below:

Success.

Did that it seems to have added itself. I assume I need 4.2 keyboard to actually use it though correct?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ningcube89

Dec 12, 2010
Dallas, TX
Do people read? Lol. A guy posted the link to it. Craze I think. Just download the TW version and you're good to go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Success.
    I am still waiting for some one to point me towards the zip file

Do people read? Lol. A guy posted the link to it. Craze I think. Just download the TW version and you're good to go.

Thanks man I got it working!

Just a heads up to anyone reading this. You CAN use emoji keyboard with your stock keyboard or swiftkey, what ever.

To use it:

Click on a text box like you usually do to type something. In your notification drawer there will be a notification for input selection.

Click on it, and select Emoji Keyboard.

From there it pops up and enjoy!

It's now working on my device and I can use it wherever I want. Just tested it out on instagram.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

You can also set it to switch to the emoji keyboard by pressing the language button on the keyboard by:

Go to Language and Input

Select settings on Android Keyboard

Select Advanced Settings

Select Switch to other input methods

Do the same with emoji Keyboard

Enjoy!!

To get mine to work I also had to do the same to android aosp keyboard. But the language and input only takes me to emoji and not aosp keyboard. So I'm on 4.2 keyboard all the time until I press the Globe button then it brings me to Emoji, and when I press globe again it takes me back to 4.2 keyboard.

Hope this helps anyone. Thanks to the users above who outlined how to install the emoji keyboard. And my post in the second page brings you to the emoji zip! You download the "universal" flashable zip.

Peace out/ ✌
    Where is the link to the TW version of the emoji keyboard?

I am looking for the same as well