S Pen 2 in 1

Search This thread

scooters29

Jun 15, 2012
Edinburgh
has anyone come across a 2 in 1 s pen stylus. One that looks like a real pen, has a ballpoint in it as well as the S pen nib and action button.
I'm always having to swap s pen for a real one as I use the S pen a lit. Used to have a 2 in 1 stylus in my Palm Pilot days, it was a really smart one looked like a Mont Blanc and was a very useful bit of kit.
I'd be grateful if you could keep your eyes open.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rashmendis

yeeserious

Mar 25, 2010
Seattle
Bamboo made a duo stylus. I know they make a full size s pen as well for tablet use. Maybe check with them if they make dual sided pen.

kronickhigh

I know the note devices use Wacom touch screen technologies, and so does the Microsoft Surface Professional series. So if you find a stylus that works on the Surface Pro it will also work on the note. I have a surface Pro and have tested this on numerous occasions. Hopefully that broadens your search a little.

RobBlakemore

Dec 26, 2003
UK
www.RobBlakemore.com
Hi - I'm looking for an SPen which fits the Note 3, which includes WRITING INK. I've searched the net but can't seem to find one. I used to be able to get these replacements on my old XDA a decade ago. Is it possible to get a real ink pen that fits into the Note 3 in replacement of the stylus?

PS - I don't use the SPen features, so I really don't need the standard SPen functionality whatsoever.

[Alternatively, do the 2in1 pens for the Note 10 that are discussed in this thread, also fit comfortably and slide into the Note 3?]

Many thanks,

Rob

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    has anyone come across a 2 in 1 s pen stylus. One that looks like a real pen, has a ballpoint in it as well as the S pen nib and action button.
    I'm always having to swap s pen for a real one as I use the S pen a lit. Used to have a 2 in 1 stylus in my Palm Pilot days, it was a really smart one looked like a Mont Blanc and was a very useful bit of kit.
    I'd be grateful if you could keep your eyes open.

Thanks folks looks like I'm going to have to go for a dedicated s pen like the 10 inch Note one.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007V2G59K/ref=pd_aw_sbs_2?pi=SL500_SS115

It's the lack of balance with the shipped s pen which makes it tricky to use for long periods of time.