ZORO_H

Oct 4, 2011
muscat
I have a problem

Hello

I have a device that does not accept programming:(
The first picture shows the download status:eek:
IMG_20120107_233559.jpg

The download does not continue and stop at the point in the image curves of the following
Untitled1.jpg

I have installed ROM and is not suitable

Frozen at the point factoryfs.rfs

Please help
Thank you

Last edited:

mikig_mkd

Dec 11, 2011
Skopje
Hello

I have a device that does not accept programming:(
The first picture shows the download status:eek:
View attachment 846536

The download does not continue and stop at the point in the image curves of the following
View attachment 846537

I have installed ROM and is not suitable

Frozen at the point factoryfs.rfs

Please help
Thank you

Same thing, I got stuck at samsung logo flashing Zeus Rom so i tried going back to stock(did it once successfuly 1 month ago) but now im getting stuck at Factoryfs.rfs..... HELP!!

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
Same thing, I got stuck at samsung logo flashing Zeus Rom so i tried going back to stock(did it once successfuly 1 month ago) but now im getting stuck at Factoryfs.rfs..... HELP!!

Try to go back and read the whole thread, (from page 1). You will encounter people having similar problems and had solutions.
It's worth the time.

Reactions: mikig_mkd

mikig_mkd

Dec 11, 2011
Skopje
Problem Solved

Problem solved. Used a different usb port and data cable and tried again. I feel like a chump for overlooking these basic troubleshooting techniques. But at least its all good now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

How could it be this Simple!!! I aged 10 years this past 5 hours of failing to Odin, and the solution was different USB Port :)

Reactions: qkster

rkkaranrk

Mar 7, 2011
Smallest possible reason for all this can be the USB port or a BAD DATA CABLE.......change the and see.

mainguy21

Feb 22, 2008
thank you so much for this, too bad i bought a vivid lastnight when my phone bricked..now i just got my infuse to work now, least i got a buyer for it for 250 :p

thanks OP.

stratatak7

Swappa Representative
Jun 6, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
Fix for ODIN 1.7: Use ODIN 1.85

For those of you that are having issues getting ODIN to work like myself! I don't know if this has been brought up, but ODIN v1.85 worked FLAWLESSLY getting this to work when I was bricked beyond belief. I was coming from Zeus 5.1 and my phone went berzerk. You will also need to download GTG's file in the OP because it contains the necessary PIT, PDA, and PHONE files. WARNING: DO NOT USE THE FILES LOCATED IN THE DIRECTORY IN MY DOWNLOAD. THEY ARE FOR ANOTHER PHONE AND MAY CAUSE PERMANENT AND IRREVERSIBLE ISSUES. SIMPLY DOWNLOAD GTG's ULTIMATE UNBRICK, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE http://www.multiupload.com/0EMX1J7RZJ AND EXTRACT THEM BOTH. IN THE FILE LINK THAT IS IN THIS POST, RIGHT CLICK AND RUN ODIN 1.85 AS ADMINISTRATOR. THEN FOLLOW GTG's INSTRUCTIONS AND USE HIS PIT, PDA, AND PHONE FILES.

Like I said, this worked for me and I hope it will also work for those with issues with the included odin file v1.7. I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I could not find it anywhere. Thanks!

AG0087

Apr 6, 2010
Brownsville Texas
I need some help. I've searched but no luck. When I use GTG' unbrick my phone wont detect the COM##. I'm on Zeus 5.2. I have deleted all user data but with no luck. HELP!! PLS!

DeRock13

May 17, 2011
I've never had this happen. While trying to revert with this, my computer decided to drop the driver support for my phone. In the middle of flashing. My phone only boots into recovery, and not the modded recovery either, so I can't install the old leak because of Sig Verification. I've gone to a WinXP machine (I run 7 64 bit) and every available USB Port and 4 different cables. I'm about to attempt doing this through Ubuntu, but I'm not sure my phone would even be recognized. It's as if there is NO Android system on there, just the recovery portion.

Any suggestions?

marty331

Jun 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
I've never had this happen. While trying to revert with this, my computer decided to drop the driver support for my phone. In the middle of flashing. My phone only boots into recovery, and not the modded recovery either, so I can't install the old leak because of Sig Verification. I've gone to a WinXP machine (I run 7 64 bit) and every available USB Port and 4 different cables. I'm about to attempt doing this through Ubuntu, but I'm not sure my phone would even be recognized. It's as if there is NO Android system on there, just the recovery portion.

Any suggestions?

Adam Outler one click recovery.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What this is:
    A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
    No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
    1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
    2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
    3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
    4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
    5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
    6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
    7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
    8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
    9) Press Start
    10) In the rare case that it finishes and your phone proceeds to boot loop, pull the battery, replace it, press and hold both volume keys and then press and hold the power key, keep holding all three buttons until 3e recovery comes up, select "delete all user data", and finally select "reboot system now".

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

Can I get this file somewhere else as I can't get it to download?
    Thanks

I just uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1
    And it's up! Go ahead peeps! Try to brick this sucker! HAHA, you CAN'T anymore! Muhahaha!
    Am I the only person that gets redirected to take back hollywood or something when I try to download this?

There's a working link to the package in the ISET (Infuse Super Everything Thread)... see link in my sig below. Copied here too:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1

Mirror here (Joe - feel free to add this to the ISET. I'll leave it up there).

http://d-h.st/7DB

Use GTG's package only if you want to return to complete stock FROYO - useful if you need to return your phone for service/replacement, or if you are a recoverying flashaholic and need to get clean. :laugh:

Otherwise, there are better options to get to or stay at GB bootloaders and get a working PIT file (or get to a complete stock official UCLB3) ... check out threads from qkster or jscott30 in the ISET for these options.
    Was the difference just Odin 1.7? I never understood why there are so many Odins :p.

Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.