[Rom][20/12] OneX The Next Chapter! v1.2 | 4.18.401.3| APM | EQS| WIFI FIX| SENSE 5

Search This thread

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Re: [ROM][17/FEB] SD V 4 |Base 3.17 |AROMA |OTA| DNA Widgets |TOOGLES | S5 L

More Mods coming soon...
I see people liking Base 3.17, thats great... Hope to see more roms like ours soon in xda, trust it flies, really smooth, htc made a great work with it.
We want official base update too... :D

SKYDRAGON, El M1

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

To do list ...
Kozmik Kernel and Ncx Kernel, bith new versions for repacking...
Tomorrow will bring them:thumbup:

SKYDRAGON, El M1

chihliouma

Feb 3, 2008
Hi there, not sure if it's normal or not but I've found that the CPU speed is 1.3G instead of 1.5GHz by using kernel tuner. Even I tune the speed up to 1.5, it will kick back to 1.3G again automatically.

OK, I guess I figure out how the cpu speed is down to 1.3G. It's because after you enable the power saving mode, then the CPU speed will be down to 1.3G. If you disable it, it will return back to 1.5G.

Reactions: dragonesdenano

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

From Now on Guich will be providing Kernel Repacks in a different thread that will be linked in Op, so stay tuned. :)

SKYDRAGON, El M1

kalimpula1

Jul 10, 2009
Kiel
I forgot, also if you want to make it yourself, here you have this tool

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27913286

Just in case:)

SKYDRAGON, El M1

A really great tool, by the way.:good:

After the second day I recognize that v4 gets faster and faster.
That's what I want in a good, stable Rom :highfive:

Cool

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

More Mods coming soon...
I see people likinginside se 3.17, thats great...have aope to see more roms like ours soon in xda, trust it flies, really smooth, htc made a great work with it.
We want official base update too... :D

SKYDRAGON, El M1

Hahaha... That is the reason why I am wondering that so many flashers play with 3.14.
But why? Cause they all love Vintage? :D
I'll stay at 3.17 or newer base in the in future :D, cause I will feel what is inside the Beast and not will have a boring, daily VW Golf feeling like 3.14 :laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Thank all for the kind word. So it up! :) Enjoy.

Skin Thread

Thank you
U have great skills and you know to use the colors. Love your great work.
Seems you have s great graphic experience :good:
Cool :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: nashshafrulrezza

nashshafrulrezza

Jul 8, 2011
Johor Bahru
Google Pixel 4 XL
Thank you
U have great skills and you know to use the colors. Love your great work.
Seems you have s great graphic experience :good:
Cool :good:

Thank you! Don't have any graphic experienced.. only a professional photographer and heavy equipment technician.. Been using photshop for my work since 2004.. So it help me to pick all the needed skill fast. :) Just sometime I'm to lazy to make or learn it. Will only learn if I found it interesting. :)

Reactions: kalimpula1

kalimpula1

Jul 10, 2009
Kiel
Thank you! Don't have any graphic experienced.. only a professional photographer and heavy equipment technician.. Been using photshop for my work since 2004.. So it help me to pick all the needed skill fast. :) Just sometime I'm to lazy to make or learn it. Will only learn if I found it interesting. :)

Sorry of OT...

Jap, I know that. Only interest things are interesting and easy to learn :D
I am a Semiprofessional Photographer... LOL
FullFrame Cams, Canon only with L-Lenses and 4x700ws light equipment with tons of Lightformers and Softboxes, also a little Studio. But most I make Weddings, Events or Architecture. My favorite is Landscape and crazy Portraits.

Everytimes good Light and less Noise :D

Cheers

nashshafrulrezza

Jul 8, 2011
Johor Bahru
Google Pixel 4 XL
Sorry of OT...

Jap, I know that. Only interest things are interesting and easy to learn :D
I am a Semiprofessional Photographer... LOL
FullFrame Cams, Canon only with L-Lenses and 4x700ws light equipment with tons of Lightformers and Softboxes, also a little Studio. But most I make Weddings, Events or Architecture. My favorite is Landscape and crazy Portraits.

Everytimes good Light and less Noise :D

Cheers

I also love canon but I have 3 type of camera with me. Fullframe, simple job (nikon D90) and about 5 TLR that still in beautiful shape. oh forgot! 3 lomography toycam. :)
I'm not really interest in all landscape, event or wedding (but still it is my money well).. so I most prefer to have potrait shot with babies! I love their honest face! :D and I prefer black & white shot but colourful at night with wide aperture for beautiful bokeh. :D

kalimpula1

Jul 10, 2009
Kiel
I also love canon but I have 3 type of camera with me. Fullframe, simple job (nikon D90) and about 5 TLR that still in beautiful shape. oh forgot! 3 lomography toycam. :)
I'm not really interest in all landscape, event or wedding (but still it is my money well).. so I most prefer to have potrait shot with babies! I love their honest face! :D and I prefer black & white shot but colourful at night with wide aperture for beautiful bokeh. :D

Jap, same here... Weddings/Events only for the money. Its only Massphotographie and not the good old way :D

Lomo I made in Praque, cause nobody shouldn't see me photographing :D
Babyshots and Children are a thankful work. Consumers are happy and me too, cause I can feel a bit in the hearts while shooting.

Photography is still a great Job and not everyone can do this Job good, only when he has a Camera. That is the Point where we shine like Stars :D

KnowHow and a good Eye and knowledge about colors, bokeh and 1/3 - 2/3 blabla ebv blabla... CS6 blabla... RAW... Blabla hahaha:highfive:
And everytimes much money needed 4 new Stuff... LOL...

Cheers

razer1224

Feb 22, 2012

Canon 550d

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda app-developers app

matmar

Aug 15, 2008
Hi All,

any chance to get Kozmik kernel V2 repacked for V4 ?

Thanks in adavnce

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Next_Chapter2.png

rominfo.png

info2.png

changelog2.png

changelogs3.png

No more team but the drive is still the same, It still is at least as good as it was considering where previous roms came from ;)

downloads.png

OneX The Next Chapter v1.2

HTC Fanboys:
    here
    Google Drive: here

MD5 Checksum: c6cab043f27a8690825c6410f279a79b

OneX The Next Chapter v1.1

HTC Fanboys: here

MD5 Checksum: 7be7e29919ee65a5d902cf3cba4781e4

OneX The Next Chapter v1.0

HTC Fanboys: here

MD5 Checksum: 7bb09d4345f12e9c574efc3986b6e3ce
    OP Updated with new SD Ultimate Final Edition based on 4.20.415.3
    credits.png

* HTC For updating the One X for one more time!
    * Lyapota for his continuous support of the One X and his MODS
    * Jonathan Crégut for providing HTC Fanboys storage and more
    * XDA Community for providing a great place to share work and knowledge
    * The Great Dane for his constant support! ( a true friend )
    I m working on a new beta where at least no drain, finally.... All sense 5.... Will see if Patensas or thunder (mood) can make a simple aroma... More news later:)

SkyDragon© Only one Banner lick per User, Do Not Cheat!