[APP] HTC Scribble for Sense 6

Search This thread

10rdan

Sep 3, 2013
Works like a charm! :good::good::good:

Thank you!

I downloaded and installed but won't open, "unfortunately scribble has stopped" ? ? I've gone back to stock to wait for sense 6 update, then goin back to ARHD, could that be problem ?

Edit. Read op again and says copy to system/app. Tried that with ES file explorer but it won't copy. Says "copy has failed", or words to that effect.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
I downloaded and installed but won't open, "unfortunately scribble has stopped" ? ? I've gone back to stock to wait for sense 6 update, then goin back to ARHD, could that be problem ?

Edit. Read op again and says copy to system/app. Tried that with ES file explorer but it won't copy. Says "copy has failed", or words to that effect.

Per the OP, this is the Sense 6 version. You need the Sense 5.5 version. I don't have it but it's included in some 5.5 roms.

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
The sync are working for you? i had scribble on m8 ported rom, with Google drive sync. Now installed it on m7 sense 6 rom but no notes after the sync.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The version of HTC Scribble that came with Sense 5.5 appears to be broken with Sense 6. I pulled this from the M8 dump and it works.

Copy to /system/app with any file manager and set permissions rw-r-r

Lucy.apk