[ROM] Super Dark v1 - DJ05 ONLY

Search This thread

thatdudebutch

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
Hey guys, since it's cool to post links to DJ05 stuff I thought I would share my newest version of Super Dark with you! Only flash if you're on DJ05. If you don't know what that is, check out the threads in this section. Thanks to everyone in irc, as usual. :cool:

24m9jq8.jpg
2090njd.jpg

ROM Features

- Based off the DJ05 release, Deodexed and Zip-Aligned, all bloat removed.

- Updated version of Super Dark theme with carbon/mesh accents, new lockscreen, custom transition animations, themed dialer, themed settings, themed Swype, and a Gingerbread themed DX Multi-Touch keyboard by Shauder.

- Build.prop edits for better video performance as well as increased scrolling speed.

- Custom boot animation as well as a pretty cool shutdown animation.

- Modded Touchwhiz launcher; Removed ugly icon overlay and added smoked dock with new app drawer icon.

- Custom widgetpicker.apk for better widget grouping

- More stuff not mentioned.. Just look around. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Flash zip in recovery. This rom does not include a kernel so you will be fine with whatever you already have installed.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9f4112f6d09hth

Last edited:

tkdboi

Jul 10, 2010
New York
flashing now!

wow thx~ downloading...then flashing! its good to see DJ05 roms so quick :)
Question. After flashing this rom (i know this a stupid question...but) can I flash JT's Voodoo5?

Last edited:

tkdboi

Jul 10, 2010
New York
loving it!

So far so good. I've answered my own question above...Voodoo5 works with your rom. LOVING THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx! :)

EDIT: this rom woulda been better wid ADW launcher instead of Launcher pro.

Last edited:

thatdudebutch

Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
So far so good. I've answered my own question above...Voodoo5 works with your rom. LOVING THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx! :)

yeah flash voodoo of you want.. Lol about the launcher. Everyone told me LP wood be better.. Oh well if that's your only complaint I'm doing well ;)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

marcviado

Aug 7, 2010
Las Vegas
is there a way to change the battery icon
to some sort of regular battery icon instead
of the circle one..?

overall this rom is awsome!!! :D

chavist

Jul 23, 2007
I used your beta version earlier and had issues, but the snappiest of the ROM was amazing, downloading now to see how much more of an improvement you have made. Awesomeness.

Last edited:

thatdudebutch

Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
Adw < launcher pro :p.

It is really personal preference. I had a hundred requests before to add LP and take out ADW, lol. Now people are saying the reverse. Either way, simple fix. Install launcher of choice and delete the other from system/app :)

does this rom include the updated swype?

No I stayed away from the new swype, as I saw it was giving some people probs. I will def. install it and theme it myself to make sure it's working good, and add it to next update :)

Last edited:

aes55

Sep 21, 2010
[REQ] Updated theme-only zip?

Butch - any chance you could post a cwm zip that's the updated theme ONLY? Thanks for your work - this is the slickest theme out there...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, since it's cool to post links to DJ05 stuff I thought I would share my newest version of Super Dark with you! Only flash if you're on DJ05. If you don't know what that is, check out the threads in this section. Thanks to everyone in irc, as usual. :cool:

24m9jq8.jpg
    2090njd.jpg

ROM Features

- Based off the DJ05 release, Deodexed and Zip-Aligned, all bloat removed.

- Updated version of Super Dark theme with carbon/mesh accents, new lockscreen, custom transition animations, themed dialer, themed settings, themed Swype, and a Gingerbread themed DX Multi-Touch keyboard by Shauder.

- Build.prop edits for better video performance as well as increased scrolling speed.

- Custom boot animation as well as a pretty cool shutdown animation.

- Modded Touchwhiz launcher; Removed ugly icon overlay and added smoked dock with new app drawer icon.

- Custom widgetpicker.apk for better widget grouping

- More stuff not mentioned.. Just look around. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Flash zip in recovery. This rom does not include a kernel so you will be fine with whatever you already have installed.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9f4112f6d09hth

yeah flash voodoo of you want.. Lol about the launcher. Everyone told me LP wood be better.. Oh well if that's your only complaint I'm doing well ;)

Enjoy it bro!

new market FC on open. any ideas?

Hmm weird, sounds like maybe you need to fix perms in Rom Manager? What ROM did you come from. If you didn't perform a full wipe, try a full wipe.
    Butch, can you post your boot animation link? When I changed to a stupidfast kernel, it changed the boot animation (looks like a stock boot animation) and I liked the one you had with the rom.

Also, if I were to add a shutdown.ogg file where it is supposed to be, would it play when I shutdown the phone? I just wanted to check on this before I do it and it messes something up.

If you use root explorer and extract the theme, copy the bootanimation.zip from sdcard/extraction/(whatever you saved the theme as)/system/media and paste it over the bootanimation.zip in /system/media you will have the boot animation from this rom.