[Q] How to SIM unlock HTC One X

Search This thread

Sale.s

Apr 20, 2014
How can I unlock HTC One X for all mobile networks.
I don't know on which network is currently locked (even in which country)...

I am new on this forum, so sorry if there is similar themes, but all themes i saw is old for 2 years. Maybe some things is changed until today.

Please help me.

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
How can I unlock HTC One X for all mobile networks.
I don't know on which network is currently locked (even in which country)...

I am new on this forum, so sorry if there is similar themes, but all themes i saw is old for 2 years. Maybe some things is changed until today.

Please help me.

post the result from command fastboot getvar all and delete your S/N and IMEI from the info we will see what CID you have. After this you must to be stock ROM and stock recovery and ask from your provider the unlock code for your phone

Sale.s

Apr 20, 2014
But, there is one more problem...
I don't have this phone. I wont to buy this phone (of course much cheaper than real prize), and his reason why i asked this.

So...
Should I buy this phone?
Will I be able to unlock this phone? (of course, with your help)
This is top priority to buy this phone.

What do you think??

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Don't do it. I see many reports lately that all unlock codes (bought or not) don't work. Save yourself some money now and look for a non branded device or a completely other phone !

aromerblz

Sep 23, 2012
my backyard
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G
But, there is one more problem...
I don't have this phone. I wont to buy this phone (of course much cheaper than real prize), and his reason why i asked this.

So...
Should I buy this phone?
Will I be able to unlock this phone? (of course, with your help)
This is top priority to buy this phone.

What do you think??

I think that's the first thing you should have said.. ;)

Sale.s

Apr 20, 2014
Don't do it. I see many reports lately that all unlock codes (bought or not) don't work. Save yourself some money now and look for a non branded device or a completely other phone !
I plan to call provider for that code.
Do you think, that code from provider, will not work??

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Yep i almost know for sure they don't work. It's been discussed here many times and many people suffered this issue. So my genuine advice......do not buy it !