[Q] HTC one m8 audio issues liquid smooth rom

Search This thread

managard

Sep 29, 2012
I'm having issues I installed the newest liquid smooth ROM on 2 sprint HTC one m8s and bothe are having issues playing audio. They are able to play ringtones and YouTube videos fine but both Pandora and Google play music are silent what is odd is that the ads still work on Pandora. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix?

slimbrady

Oct 15, 2013
Boise
Motorola Edge +
OnePlus 8T
I'm having issues I installed the newest liquid smooth ROM on 2 sprint HTC one m8s and bothe are having issues playing audio. They are able to play ringtones and YouTube videos fine but both Pandora and Google play music are silent what is odd is that the ads still work on Pandora. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix?

So you're running the 5/27 nightly with TEST in the description then? I can only assume so I don't have anything like that occurring on the 5/26 nightly I've been running since last night.....

I would say flash 5/26 and see if the issue persists for you or not. If you're already running 5/26 I don't have any suggestions other than what you've already done and patience^^

managard

Sep 29, 2012
So you're running the 5/27 nightly with TEST in the description then? I can only assume so I don't have anything like that occurring on the 5/26 nightly I've been running since last night.....

I would say flash 5/26 and see if the issue persists for you or not. If you're already running 5/26 I don't have any suggestions other than what you've already done and patience^^

I am running 5-26 but I soft flashed it over the previous version so I'm going to hard flash it and see what happens.

managard

Sep 29, 2012

I flashed again and still no dice I was also having issues with it registering 4g so I switched to a different Rom.