[Q] HTC One M7 Wi-Fi won't turn on

Search This thread

Florisje

May 31, 2014
Den Haag
Hello people!
A few weeks ago my wi-fi wouldn't turn on anymore, with my phone completely stock. So I tried to reboot it, wich didn't work, then a factory reset, wich also didn't work and eventually I even unlocked, rooted and flashed a new ROM on my phone, wich also didn't work! Does anyone know a solution to this? Also I'm quite new at all of this, so please bare with me :p

A few details about the phone:
Android 4.4.2
ViperOne 5.8.0

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-4A.21.3263.04
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-3.62.401.1

I was planning to reset everything using Guru Reset 3.62.401.1, but I'm quite possitive that it won't work.

Thanks for helping!

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Sounds like it's hardware related. I'd be going s off to reset tampered etc and return your phone to fully stock and send in for repair. There is a good guide on doing that on xda

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Florisje

May 31, 2014
Den Haag
Sounds like it's hardware related. I'd be going s off to reset tampered etc and return your phone to fully stock and send in for repair. There is a good guide on doing that on xda

Thanks for the reply, my LCD is broken too though, so last time I tried asking for a warranty repair for my microhpone they wouldn't send it away because the screen was broken... But I'll try again, thanks :)

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Actually if you can get s off which you will need to do for warranty anyways try updating your phone's firmware and see if that helps

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
He's flashed a custom ROM so it will say tampered. So he will have to s off to clear it first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app