Off Topic Thread

Search This thread

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Supposedbto start snowing at 1am and supposed to snow all day....:( hopefully work dont get cancelled....other than that have a good nite everyone!!! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Wish ya luck on that bud. Have AGD1:)

Lmao scout....When I get old I wanna be in a old folks home like that

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

+1
But I guess this it's the new viral video, that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. It's cool cuz it's only 30 secs. Which is why it's so so popular!:eek:

Gosh on vac for 2 weeks starting today and I am already bored to death!! Anyway I hope everyone else is having a better day.

It's raining here in Cali, so the day will b moving slow for some. And it's going ok so far. Time for some breakfast food:D lol. But your vacation will get better for you:):)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

MissyKoneko

Jan 8, 2013
Bleh
I am in Cali too and it was raining yesterday but so far not today, I hate days like this, so sad and depressed when there is not sun lol.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

On another note, I can't wait for Ac Milan vs Barcelona today, I hope Ac Milan wins, CL is one of the best leagues!!!

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
I am in Cali too and it was raining yesterday but so far not today, I hate days like this, so sad and depressed when there is not sun lol.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was Rainy & at 07:52 AM ----------

On another note, I can't wait for Ac Milan vs Barcelona today, I hope Ac Milan wins, CL is one of the best leagues!!!

+1
One day we have Sun it's hot as hell, the next day you get this weather. Rainy & gloomy now:mad:... Oh well that's Cali for you. Lol

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

How many will b getting these as a new toy when released?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1uyQZNg2vE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Think I may have to grab me a pair! But they are expensive tho $1500+:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: twanskys204

jyazzie110

Jul 21, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
I hear we're supposed to be in for quite a storm. Its 7am here and snow is just starting to fall. Are you still in flagstaff jyazzie? They always get pounded with snow.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Yup we hot hit pretty hard.....had a job in williams today but the work truck wouldnt make it through the snow to the jobsite so ive got a snow day......sucks but thats construction for ya....

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
Yup we hot hit pretty hard.....had a job in williams today but the work truck wouldnt make it through the snow to the jobsite so ive got a snow day......sucks but thats construction for ya....

I had to go to the rig this morning. It wasn't fun at all. Snow falls on the highway and people start acting like they forgot how to drive. Idiots sliding everywhere. I kept my speed st 35mph all the way to Colorado lol.

BTW. I'm on liquid smooth and I'm loving it. My favorite aosp ROM as of yet. I didn't realize aosp would be so nice on the note2:thumbup:

Last edited:
Reactions: jyazzie110

Astom22

Nov 5, 2012

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

AC Milan didn't just win, they dominated.

Sent using Galaxy Note 2 w/ CleanROM 4.0.5

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
I had to go to the rig this morning. It wasn't fun at all. Snow falls on the highway and people start acting like they forgot how to drive. Idiots sliding everywhere. I kept my speed st 35mph all the way to Colorado lol.

BTW. I'm on liquid smooth and I'm loving it. My favorite aosp ROM as of yet. I didn't realize aosp would be so nice on the note2:thumbup:

I hear you on that cd... You would think that people here in CO would know how to handle this weather.. But nope.
A girl this morning almost slid into my car when she expected me to yield for her making an illegal turn. There's this one road by the hospital and everyone tries to turn there and beat traffic, but if they do, they impede the traffic, which, in that area is really heavy. And don't get me started about the HWs around here.

I'm thinking about trying an aosp ROM as well...the RootBox ROM by John looks very intriguing.

On another note, in my free time I build small autonomous Robots through a grant provided by NASA. I mainly use arduino uno boards and mini orangutan motor controllers. It's pretty cool. And besides that, my 3D printing endeavors have been wildly successful.
Last night I was trying to print a GS3 case that I came across for my girls phone.. But I kept getting the dimensions wrong. It's strange printing 3 Dimensional objects.. Many factors come into play.

Last edited:

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Just ordered this baby...coming in a few days :) ...just curious how is this running cm10.1 on this phone? From what I've read it looks good. I'm coming from a HTC one xl and I think I'm gonna love this phone. How are you all liking it?

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Just ordered this baby...coming in a few days :) ...just curious how is this running cm10.1 on this phone? From what I've read it looks good. I'm coming from a HTC one xl and I think I'm gonna loMy blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

Loving it very very much so :thumbup: I've had this excellent piece of hardware in my hand since 1st day of release..:D

Reactions: mrjaydee82

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Loving it very very much so :thumbup: I've had this excellent piece of hardware in my hand since 1st day of release..:D

Thanks...yeah I'm really hyped up lol...now I gotta few days and got everything ready to flash lol..also happy I'll have an sdcard slot as my hox did not have one

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Thanks...yeah I'm really hyped up lol...now I gotta few days and got everything ready to flash lol..also happy I'll have an sdcard slot as my hox did not have one

No problem. If you hyped now wait till you get your hands on it.
Just a sidenote: my buddy& I drove to like 6 AT&T store's to find mine, to find it at the last one... :D

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
I hear you on that cd... You would think that people here in CO would know how to handle this weather.. But nope.
A girl this morning almost slid into my car when she expected me to yield for her making an illegal turn. There's this one road by the hospital and everyone tries to turn there and beat traffic, but if they do, they impede the traffic, which, in that area is really heavy. And don't get me started about the HWs around here.

I'm thinking about trying an aosp ROM as well...the RootBox ROM by John looks very intriguing.

On another note, in my free time I build small autonomous Robots through a grant provided by NASA. I mainly use arduino uno boards and mini orangutan motor controllers. It's pretty cool. And besides that, my 3D printing endeavors have been wildly successful.
Last night I was trying to print a GS3 case that I came across for my girls phone.. But I kept getting the dimensions wrong. It's strange printing 3 Dimensional objects.. Many factors come into play.

What part of CO are you from?

I think any aosp ROM for our device is at least worth a try?

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
What part of CO are you from?

I think any aosp ROM for our device is at least worth a try?

The CO/NM border, You?
Yeah, I would have to agree.. Being that's 95% of what I have ever run. But, I use multi-window all day. And I'm yet to find one single camera app that can compete with the TW based one. Beyond that.. The whole thing with downgrading from 4.2 back to 4.1. I don't know enough about that yet to not worry about it. Maybe I'm worrying to much lol.

If this uploads correctly, here is a pic of the case I was printing last night.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361417986153.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361417986153.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Bajanman

jyazzie110

Jul 21, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ

I have not tried an aosp rom yet.....but im thnkn of trying it out...

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Any good cases for this phone? Was thinking an otter box but holy cow...60 bucks lol? Anything that's just as good or better? Wanna have my case before the phone is here

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
Any good cases for this phone? Was thinking an otter box but holy cow...60 bucks lol? Anything that's just as good or better? Wanna have my case before the phone is here

The recent fixation is the UAG case. And for good reason, it's a very nice industrial looking case, whereas the otterbox (as much as I love the CO based company) is a brick of a case.
I think most ppl were dumbfounded by the fact that cases for this phone were so big, but the reality of it is, it's a big phone.
I am using a cruzerlite case from Amazon. I think it's called Bugdroid Circuit or something like that. It was 12, and because I am a prime member it's free 2 day shipping.
If you like using screen protectors, the ismooth ones are pretty cost efficient. Clear, easy to install, dry application, no orange peel etc..
A little bird told me that there are equivalent otterbox style knock off cases on ebay, and that if you brows the Accessories thread you can find them, along with a pile of others lol..

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
The recent fixation is the UAG case. And for good reason, it's a very nice industrial looking case, whereas the otterbox (as much as I love the CO based company) is a brick of a case.
I think most ppl were dumbfounded by the fact that cases for this phone were so big, but the reality of it is, it's a big phone.
I am using a cruzerlite case from Amazon. I think it's called Bugdroid Circuit or something like that. It was 12, and because I am a prime member it's free 2 day shipping.
If you like using screen protectors, the ismooth ones are pretty cost efficient. Clear, easy to install, dry application, no orange peel etc..
A little bird told me that there are equivalent otterbox style knock off cases on ebay, and that if you brows the Accessories thread you can find them, along with a pile of others lol..

Thanks...just ordered the UAG case... Looks pretty bad a** ...thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gents...
    The time has come...
    I'm moving on to the S5...
    Many thanks to all of you. ..for the good times. .and friendship. ..

I'll be around for a while. ..but not active in the N2 threads much...

I've really enjoyed this device. ..because of the people. ..and I'm already missing that. ..

My best to everyone. ...g
    Baby boy finally came today at 2:06 PST 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches :)

Break me off a piece of that SlimKat Rom!
    He's right. Once you're a soldier Uncle Sam owns you
    FOREVER. Just remember: no matter how old you get you can be called back into active duty.

--》Sent from my mind to your screen

They don't want this broken down Soldier any more Brother ...and I'm getting put out to pasture..

What a ride...nearly 25 years in all...and memories to last a lifetime..

But I can say this with absolute confidence..
    That never before have I been so proud...as the day I put on the uniform...
    And never before have I been so sad...as the day I took it off...

I hope it's been enough to help at least one person have a better life...as I stood watch on the perimeter while they slept...so they need not fear attack or persecution...

And if I've accomplished that...then mission completed...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Dare the impossible ...and do the incredible...

After 14 years of crippling pain...and a host of doctors telling me I couldn't or shouldn't EVER do the one thing I've dearly missed...

The pastime that drew me to Marry my wonderful Wife...

I went skiing today for the first time in 17 long years...

Hey Doc....I feel great....and you were wrong....

In yur face to those who said I didn't have it in me....

Milestone established...and bucket list marked....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
    Courtesy of our amazing developers...
    wife is allergic to cats, son loves them, I dont like them.

silver-blue **** a poo was the compromise pet..no shedding, hypo allergenic, and a watchdog that thinks he's a Rottweiler

I used to hate cats a long time ago. I think men are trained to think cats are sneaky and disloyal. About 17 years ago I had a female calico cat "choose" me.

I learned quite a bit about cats at that point. Cats bond with one person very strongly. As much as I absolutely love dogs I realized that they're all whores for attention... Not loyal in any way, shape, or form.

For 17 years I had my best buddy in the world- "chaos". The best cat in the world. I could tell her to get specific toys and she knew the difference between all of them. I could hide them in the house and she would find the specific toy. She loved all people but wasn't pushy about affection. She just wanted to "hang out". Never lazy or boring either... Just a good friend. In April of this past year I had to make the hardest decision of my life.

REST IN PEACE CHAOS. I will love her forever.

y4a8a8u8.jpg

--》Sent from my mind to your screen