How to Install Android on HTC HD2? - Step-by-Step Guide

Search This thread

Andres777

Feb 19, 2013
I've been searching around for quite a bit now and can't find a guide that's easy enough for me to understand.

I'm trying to install this ROM on my HD2: (Android 4.0.4)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1434860

I've read through it multiple times but can't figure out what are they steps I need to follow in order to get it running. I also tried the search function and couldn't find anything I could easily understand. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm really new to this stuff.

So, does anyone know of a good, simple step-by-step guide to to install Android on the HD2? Thanks! :laugh: :good:

Andres777

Feb 19, 2013
Thanks for the link, I haven't really had time to look through it yet but I'll be sure to check it out now.

BTW, is that a good ROM to use or would you suggest another one? Thanks again.

MaxTorT

Jan 22, 2013
I've been searching around for quite a bit now and can't find a guide that's easy enough for me to understand.

I'm trying to install this ROM on my HD2: (Android 4.0.4)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1434860

I've read through it multiple times but can't figure out what are they steps I need to follow in order to get it running. I also tried the search function and couldn't find anything I could easily understand. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm really new to this stuff.

So, does anyone know of a good, simple step-by-step guide to to install Android on the HD2? Thanks! :laugh: :good:

I looked up the link. its a native SD rom. Do you know that there are different ways to install a rom on your phone: nand, native sd or SD? are u sure that you want to install it this way? what have u done so far with your HD2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the link, I haven't really had time to look through it yet but I'll be sure to check it out now.

BTW, is that a good ROM to use or would you suggest another one? Thanks again.

hi, try some of the links below they might help & give you some idea