How to root SM - N9005 on Android 4.4.2

Search This thread

Yair1991

Oct 8, 2013
Hey guys,

I've had a lot of devices and I've always been able to root them np, but recently I got a Note 3 and im having trouble. It seems all the rooting methods I find are outdated or just not working. Is there anyone who knows a rooting method working for the Note 3 to this day running on 4.4.2, SM-N9005? I would really appreciate it.

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Download this file and extract contents to folder. Make sure you have the samsung usb drivers installed and kies not running if installed.

Put phone in download mode by pressing power + vol down + home button all at the same time until something comes up on the screen, let go of the buttons then press vol up. Plug phone to usb cable connected to pc.

Run included odin, click pda and point to cf auto root tar file you extracted the press start. Odin will flash root files then restarts itself on android with red letters then restarts again to system.

soyusa

Jul 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Download this file and extract contents to folder. Make sure you have the samsung usb drivers installed and kies not running if installed.

Put phone in download mode by pressing power + vol down + home button all at the same time until something comes up on the screen, let go of the buttons then press vol up. Plug phone to usb cable connected to pc.

Run included odin, click pda and point to cf auto root tar file you extracted the press start. Odin will flash root files then restarts itself on android with red letters then restarts again to system.

By using this method, will this flag the knox to 0x1?

Top Liked Posts