Boog's 2.10 lite and full rom 20931/20755 LZX compression (updated 5/9/09)

Search This thread

boog

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
USB to PC settings are under an icon entitled "Keypad QuickTasks". Why is the icon titled so? Default provider is "CBW" - that's easy enough for me to remove. Can you move HTCAlbum to Multimedia folder? Default Today shows double date info - one entry from Today and another from Pocket Digital Clock.

Trying to connect my Motorola S9 headphones produces "Problem with Bluetooth Hardware" message. That's one I've never seen before. (edit: BT is fine now. Apparently, I have to manually turn on BT in Com Mgr before attempting to find BT devices. I guess I'd never noticed the need for the extra step.)

Thanks for cooking this.

(edit: after using most of the day today, battery depletion seems excessive. From 100% battery to 67% battery after one 30 minute conversation with BT headset.)

Yup! You found a few of the things I want to work on! :D

As for the battery depletion, I may have to look into that a bit further. maybe I need to check/change the registry for the BT. I think there are a few tweaks that I need to look into.

I originally designed the rom for me, but then decided to release it here, because I knew you guys could find issues I would never think of, xda dev rocks! My next release will hopefully be a better, more universal release, maybe I need to look into the connection wizzard to see if I can get cbw settings added into it.

Does it come with Device Update?
Yes, because this is basically a slight rework of Josh's Saphire Pro rom.

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
Hoi Boog,

first Thanks for shared your great rom.

I have flash your full rom last night, it's quiet fast rom.

right now I found this :
When I update library for music and the update is done with no problem, but the library is not found, no music is found on the player.( sorry I don't know hoe to desribe on words :D )

I put my music file on my storage card. I don't know it is my fault or this is a bug :confused:.
and I already set my default music folder with advanced config.

Your file explorer is something new for me :D
yea i did't fine the free up ram just like on your screen shot at the first page :D

Now I did't found another yet. :D

anyway thanks.

sorry for my english :D

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
Hoi Boog,

first Thanks for shared your great rom.

I have flash your full rom last night, it's quiet fast rom.

right now I found this :
When I update library for music and the update is done with no problem, but the library is not found, no music is found on the player.( sorry I don't know hoe to desribe on words :D )

I put my music file on my storage card. I don't know it is my fault or this is a bug :confused:.
and I already set my default music folder with advanced config.

Your file explorer is something new for me :D
yea i did't fine the free up ram just like on your screen shot at the first page :D

Now I did't found another yet. :D

anyway thanks.

sorry for my english :D

Thanks!

I'll have to look into the music library problem, I also found that I broke mms, so I'll try to get both of those fixed.

The free up ram is from sk tools lite, and you can do the same thing with 'hibernate' in the quickmenu part of the start menu.

And you appear to have fine English :)

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
Thanks!

I'll have to look into the music library problem, I also found that I broke mms, so I'll try to get both of those fixed.

The free up ram is from sk tools lite, and you can do the same thing with 'hibernate' in the quickmenu part of the start menu.

And you appear to have fine English :)

yes I can do with hibernate, just wondered why its different with your screen shot that's all. And Im not realy like an sk tool lite eather.:D

Thanks again

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
yes I can do with hibernate, just wondered why its different with your screen shot that's all. And Im not realy like an sk tool lite eather.:D

Thanks again

It's different because I forgot to take some screenshots before I installed my couple programs that I don't include in the rom. Sorry, I'll try to get actual ones from before me playing with it. Or if anyone would like to make a few I would be glad to put them up.

Thanks!
boog321

mamonmon

Apr 2, 2009
setup yahoo and gmail

hi, i flashed my softbank x01ht with this rom. it is fast and stable. however, i cannot setup my yahoomail and gmail. it keeps on asking for my username and password whenever i try to retrieve my email. it seems like it cannot log in to yahoo and google.

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
hi, i flashed my softbank x01ht with this rom. it is fast and stable. however, i cannot setup my yahoomail and gmail. it keeps on asking for my username and password whenever i try to retrieve my email. it seems like it cannot log in to yahoo and google.

That's really odd, because I use mine with gmail all the time (it's actually my main email account). But, I also have a setup cab that I created that automatically sets it up for me anymore.

I'll look to see if there are any odd settings.

EDIT:
I just tested a different gmail account, and it did what you said, but my original email account works, I tried logging into that account via the web interface on my laptop, and *poof* gmail started working again.

Not sure if google possibly changed something? I have 3 gmail accounts, and 2 of them I have not logged into in quite some time, they both told me my password was wrong via firefox on my laptop, then had me enter the letters/numbers from one of those goofy picture security things and they started working again. Not sure if this is related or not.

Last edited:

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
about push mail I don't recognize them because I used my 2 gmail account with seven and it work fine.

yea one more, I dont know if you felt it too, sometimes the messaging ( the selecting account ) is slow to open or because I used seven ? :confused:
or because I used end task and close all in the menu ya, so the messaging needs to reload again.:D

mamonmon

Apr 2, 2009
my yahoo mail and gmail is already working. thanks! i just forgot to activate my pop3 settings in my mail options. :)

another problem, when creating mms, i cannot attach images. it does not display the image that i attach.

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
my yahoo mail and gmail is already working. thanks! i just forgot to activate my pop3 settings in my mail options. :)

another problem, when creating mms, i cannot attach images. it does not display the image that i attach.

Yeah, I found that (a few posts back). I added the wrong mms, I'll get the right one in there and hopefully have a fixed release soon. Having tons of other things going on at the moment. I'm a ham radio operator and the big convention in Dayton, Ohio is coming up this weekend, and the city I live in is also having their city wide yard/garage sale. So, getting ready for both is being a challenge.

2.10 full is uploading.

Last edited:

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
hoi boog,

I would like to try your lite rom but if you can include the mms on the lite rom it would be nice :D

And I also see the name of gsm orpeator is without umts just the name of the operator is that something that I can set in the device config ?

thanks

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
hoi boog,

I would like to try your lite rom but if you can include the mms on the lite rom it would be nice :D

And I also see the name of gsm orpeator is without umts just the name of the operator is that something that I can set in the device config ?

thanks

You can install mms with device update :) Many don't use it, so I figured I would leave it out of the lite and let the user decide. I personally use the full version :)

I have 3g disabled by default, mainly because my provider doesn't have it, and for battery savings. I'm stuck using edge.

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
1st post updated.

Full rom has mms fixed, and new welcomehead.

Lite is updated too, only change to the lite is the welcomehead.

Last edited:

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
You can install mms with device update :) Many don't use it, so I figured I would leave it out of the lite and let the user decide. I personally use the full version :)

I have 3g disabled by default, mainly because my provider doesn't have it, and for battery savings. I'm stuck using edge.

okay,
try it soon ( the old lite ) and thanks for the update :)

Also download the new full now :)
Thanks

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
I flashed my hermes to a new full rom yesterday.
but it seem I can sent an MMS yet and the connection of my seven is on and off.
I don't know yet is this my operator fault of not, because I don't have this on V9 :confused:( the connection I means ).

and I dont know why the htc album is doen't recognise any pic. file, even I change the default folder on my storage card with advanced config.

but the rest is working well, I plan to try the lite versions tonight :D

Last edited:

boog

May 15, 2008
Trenton, Ohio
I flashed my hermes to a new full rom yesterday.
but it seem I can sent an MMS yet and the connection of my seven is on and off.
I don't know yet is this my operator fault of not, because I don't have this on V9 :confused:( the connection I means ).

and I dont know why the htc album is doen't recognise any pic. file, even I change the default folder on my storage card with advanced config.

but the rest is working well, I plan to try the lite versions tonight :D

You will have to manually set up your mms settings.

And htc album sees all of my pics on my storage card
storage card>my documents>my pictures