mithun46

Oct 28, 2012
▒▅|▆|█|▆|▅▒
This thread has been created strictly for
Questions and Answers

[SIZE=+2]Dealing with[/SIZE]​

OmniROM

tMx4L4i.png

[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for people to share issues and question they may encounter while using OmniROM

Dev Thread: Click Me![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Please Do not clutter the Development thread with non related development chatter[/SIZE]

Finger%20pointing%20down_animated.gif

Arrow%20right2.gif
Please read the OP in dev thread carefully, it has some very important info in it.
Arrow%20left1.gif

AkaGrey

Mar 8, 2012
Carlino
Nice ;) I don't know if it's already fixed , or if it's an aosp browser bug/glitch but the transiction from browser to another app/home is a bit flickered , like seeing 3 times the browser page in that black screen transiction (when it must be all black) anyone can try that ?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

daviesben33

Mar 9, 2013
0 legacy obb

Ok, when I go to install the rom on cwm, when I install from sd card, it just shows the options
/0
/legacy
/obb

0 is my ds card, but don't I need to install the Ron on the root. If so then this is my root and I don't know how I can push a file to show with these three folders. Looking forward to trying the rom though

shilent

Oct 7, 2010
On the stock ROM, Spotify would resume playing once I enter my car and the phone establishes a bluetooth connection. This no longer happens on Omni. Anyone know how to get it back to stock behavior?

Also, is the default auto brightness settings the same as stock?

floepie

Feb 28, 2006
Amsterdam
Does the ROM carry anything over that is specifically Google owned, such as the keyboard , camera, and especially the GEL launcher?

Sent from my Nexus 5

yumcax

Aug 29, 2010
Seattle
I know there are a few unofficial builds already with it included, how unstable is MW atm? Anyone tested it on this device?

henryjai

Mar 4, 2011
Google Hangout

Hi all,

After flashing this rom, my google hangout cannot login into my gmail account. It says that I do not have permission. I have tried 2 different google accounts and has the same issue.. I have wiped and re-flashed the rom and got the same issue. Is anyone else having the same issue? Or am I missing something?

Striatum_bdr

May 29, 2011
Marseille
Hi all,

After flashing this rom, my google hangout cannot login into my gmail account. It says that I do not have permission. I have tried 2 different google accounts and has the same issue.. I have wiped and re-flashed the rom and got the same issue. Is anyone else having the same issue? Or am I missing something?

Which version of gapps did you flash?

Top Liked Posts