CM11 Trebuchet customization

Search This thread

riyosakura

Dec 29, 2012
Banda Aceh
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I've problem with trebuchet widget.
When I try to place dashclock widget on the homescreen its displaying 3x1 widget size, instead of 4x1 widget size. Plus, trebuchet unable to resize most of the widget so i cannot make dashclock centered on the homescreen.

I got this problem on some widget. Do you guys have a workaround about this?

Edit: the problem is because i use 200 dpi..
So is there anyway to fix it on 200dpi??
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

j8hnb

Jan 6, 2014
the rom im currently using on my ace 2 i cant really customise setting in trebuchet all i cant do is change font and add or remove google bar rather then use another launcher like nova launcher for instance try xposed framework?

Last edited:

FullDroid

Jan 27, 2014
Catalonian Pyrenees
When I try to place dashclock widget on the homescreen its displaying 3x1 widget size, instead of 4x1 widget size. Plus, trebuchet unable to resize most of the widget so i cannot make dashclock centered on the homescreen.

You can try this other launcher -> http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/18126339/file.html
It's the same than Terbuchet, but more customizable... good luck! :D

Reactions: riyosakura

Boristruyens

May 3, 2012
Leuven
XgelSettings

you guys should try using google now launcher, and installing "xgels" from playstore. You will need xposed installed but it allows you to customize Google launcher in a lot of ways. It's perfect for me

Reactions: riyosakura

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can try this other launcher -> http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/18126339/file.html
    It's the same than Terbuchet, but more customizable... good luck! :D
    XgelSettings

you guys should try using google now launcher, and installing "xgels" from playstore. You will need xposed installed but it allows you to customize Google launcher in a lot of ways. It's perfect for me