[Q] My phone is stuck at samsung logo

Search This thread

7mada

May 27, 2013
Hey guys :)

Im so confused now :(

I used the magic tool to install 4.4.2 Rom, I downloaded the rom and flashed it then went to download mode to add the files to odin and flash them, I done all the steps and rebooted but it's stuck at the samsung logo.

Then I tried to flash the rom again but my device is still stuck at the samsung logo also it now skips the safestrap. I can only enter download mode

What should I do please help me

Last edited:

netomel

Jun 19, 2012
East Elmhurst
Did you flash the kernel if needed? You have to provide more info in order to get help model, build released, kernel, version you are coming from?
Just guessing if you are on a boot loop it's because you are missing something or flash something wrong but provide precise info to help better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: 7mada

7mada

May 27, 2013
Did you flash the kernel if needed? You have to provide more info in order to get help model, build released, kernel, version you are coming from?
Just guessing if you are on a boot loop it's because you are missing something or flash something wrong but provide precise info to help better.

Thank you, I flashed the mk2 odin files and I got my phone back :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.