SGP Crumena Leather Pouch for Galaxy Nexus

Search This thread

fireon123

Oct 14, 2010
Göteborg
Those who have this pouch, could you tell me what material being used inside? Is it soft cloth or leather a well? I'm a bit worried it can scratch the screen

I'm really interested in the black version, do they ship to US?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

The inside is very soft, it will never scratch your screen. This is a high quality pouch! You can buy it from eBay with free worldwide shipping for 29.99 USD...

IINexusII

Nov 8, 2010
Those who have this pouch, could you tell me what material being used inside? Is it soft cloth or leather a well? I'm a bit worried it can scratch the screen

its like a soft cloth feel, no worries about scratching the phone. ive had it about a week now with no screen protector on my phone and seems good so far :)

img0756yj.jpg

img0757w.jpg

img0758i.jpg

img0759q.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DrekenShark

PaulCayard

Feb 13, 2010
Turin
In the official site of SGP Crumena I read that there is a magnet in the pouch. What is it for? Could a magnet near a smartphone damage it?

Last edited:

apratomo

Mar 22, 2007
Jakarta
its like a soft cloth feel, no worries about scratching the phone. ive had it about a week now with no screen protector on my phone and seems good so far :)

Black certainly looks sweet, I noticed that you insert the phone the other way around, any reason? Other than easier access to USB and head phone jack

IINexusII

Nov 8, 2010
Black certainly looks sweet, I noticed that you insert the phone the other way around, any reason? Other than easier access to USB and head phone jack

that is the normal way, so that wen u pull the tab you can quickly check for led notifications and like you said, charge the phone while it is in the case.

Can you take a picture of the inside of the case? I am interested in how the release mechanism works. Thanks!

sure, taken with nexus camera this time lol:

img20120221191728.jpg

Reactions: DrekenShark

DrekenShark

Jan 5, 2012
Great! Any chance you can post a short vid to youtube? I've been waiting for the guy who started this thread to post his video, but he must have forgotten.

Gja88

Oct 6, 2010
Has anyone tried this with the lte plus extended battery? Is it too tight? Do buttons press easily when its inside the pouch?

wootang00

Jun 24, 2010
Crumena Leather Pouch Review

Just received my pouch and did a thorough review on AC.
Will repost below:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to do my formal review of this product of the Crumena Leather Pouch from SGP.
It seems as though there were a few ?'s here and there and I couldnt really get any straight answers.

Received the pouch today... this thing is gorgeous.
Off goes my TPU case... in comes the pouch.

Exterior: Smooth Black Leather w/ stitching that looks very luxurious and stylish
Interior: Grey Felt Lining to protect the phone from any scratches
Overall Size: adds a little bulk to my phone.. but not too much. If anything I can still put it in my pocket with relative ease. Maybe a tad bit bigger than having my TPU case on.. but then again its leather.

Everyone (including myself) wondered.. How you take this the phone out of the pouch?
There is a small magnetic tab on the exterior that you pull on that partially "pushes" the phone out of the pouch. Then you take care of the rest with your hands. Its pretty smart actually.. couldnt imagine how I would take it out otherwise.. bc the fit is tight.

Does it fit with the Extended Battery on the Verizon Nexus 4G LTE?
YES.. IT DOES! Granted.. it is very snug. (FYI.. i do have a screen protector on) But I felt it was most secure when you put the TOP of the phone in FIRST.. and the BOTTOM facing the open side. (Makes sense as the speaker is also on towards the bottom, the headphone plug is on the bottom, and the charging port.. probably want it towards the open side anyways)

Overall, awesome pouch.. my case days are over..

Rating: 5/5

Bought it from here: http://cretouch.com/samsung-galaxy-nexus-leather-case-crumena-pouch-series-black-p-2120.html - Super fast shipping. received next day on FREE SHIPPING! thats customer service for ya!

**Looks like they are out of stock.. but looks like the brown leather is available **

Thanks.. will throw up pictures later tonight if people are interested.

Gja88

Oct 6, 2010
Very interested in pics when you got the time. I've never owned a pouch for any phone but I'm real interested in this one.

E15i

Dec 24, 2010
Netanya
GR8, so GSM w/ ext batt will also fit, BTW it actually smart, the bottom part is tighter then up, and the device itself slimmer on it's top, so put up part first is normal, even w/ ext batt, it still slimmer.

coldfusionb

Sep 1, 2010
Do you think they will be making one pacifically for the Nexus 4 ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got this thing in and man it's sexy. I'll have a full review up in a few days on my YouTube channel so keep checking on it: http://youtube.com/BlackPrince310

img0756yj.jpg

img0757w.jpg

img0758i.jpg

img0759q.jpg
    In the official site of SGP Crumena I read that there is a magnet in the pouch. What is it for? A magnet near a smartphone could damage it?

its a small magnet to stick that small clip onto the case, which is used to pull the phone out. not a very strong magnet, dont think it will cause any problems

that is the normal way, so that wen u pull the tab you can quickly check for led notifications and like you said, charge the phone while it is in the case.

Can you take a picture of the inside of the case? I am interested in how the release mechanism works. Thanks!

sure, taken with nexus camera this time lol:

img20120221191728.jpg