[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - captivatemtd - Milestone 6

Search This thread

daskanda

Nov 17, 2011
Wow what a wicked theme six.... Awesome work it looks great!! Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

simple man

Dec 25, 2010
Missouri
Yeah I really like the theme too, I'm normally not a big fan of themes, but this one is nice! Thanks for fixing the startup tweaks too! :):D:)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
MS5: Bug with time in centered clock still not fixed ... FastCharge toggle worked fine in b34 but not now in MS5

clock in center is fine here works perfectly fast charge worked fine for me yesterday on MS5

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

had some strange battery drain lastnight took the phone off the charger at 11pm 100% chargred went to bed woke up at 6 am the phone was att 50% battery o___O

androidOS is the what caused the wakelock

jde984

May 6, 2009
Memphis
Love the theme.

Couple things i noticed:
Storage icon under settings doesn't have custom icon and circle mod battery is green (i assume it is suppose to be ics blue..)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

well after noticing the battery was blue this morning, i decided to look through the framework and realized it's blue for 100-90% and green for 89-50%...

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
This is a beautiful rom. So well integrated and smooth. Only things are little kinks. When I turn on airplane mode the wifi and signal icons get extremely tiny. And now turning wifi off requires reboot in order for it to work again if turned back on. And my text plus will not show notifications in status bar or even pop up at all. That's it so far. Otherwise I love this rom!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
Podunk, Tennessee
First.. Great ROM Six. IM quite impressed. I came From Fusion ICS and wanted somethign that a dev is keeping up on. I must say this is it. Looks great. I skimmed as much of the thread as I could but coudl not find my answer.

on Fusion, i was running ICy glitch V14b6 and in CWm I had a glitch menu selection. I dont see it here. do I need to re-download the latest glitch from that thread and flash that to get this menu? Im not able to access my external SD card from USB storage and I wanted to fix that plus be able to wipe out NS tools settings should I really mess them up.

also I flashed the themed version over top of the standard M5. the Launcher just kept restarting on me ( it was not the apex or Tw one). any suggestions?

again, Mega thanks.

igoa

Feb 11, 2009
Nizhny Novgorod
2G/3G Toggle Bug

MS5: Sometimes 2G/3G toggle works sometimes not ...

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

igoa

Feb 11, 2009
Nizhny Novgorod
MS5: Fast Charge Toggle Bug

Fast Charge toggle only works after "check and reboot" ... plug-unplug USB cable is not enough now ...

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 257

scythekain

Mar 16, 2012
Bellevue
MS5: Sometimes 2G/3G toggle works sometimes not ...

Yeah, I've run into that bug as well. If you look in your setting it's not toggling the actual 2G selector under DATA. I've had the opposite happen as well, where I un-select 2G, and it stays in 2G, i looked in my settings and it didn't un-select it.

I still have the bug that when you are on a SMS conversation screen, lock the screen and unlock the screen, it won't type anything until you back out (doesn't matter what method you use for this, back to main SMS, hit home, hit back), then go back into conversation.

It's VERY repeatable.

Last edited:

mbc663

Feb 12, 2009
Philadelphia
Yeah, I've run into that bug as well. If you look in your setting it's not toggling the actual 2G selector under DATA. I've had the opposite happen as well, where I un-select 2G, and it stays in 2G, i looked in my settings and it didn't un-select it.

I still have the bug that when you are on a SMS conversation screen, lock the screen and unlock the screen, it won't type anything until you back out (doesn't matter what method you use for this, back to main SMS, hit home, hit back), then go back into conversation.

It's VERY repeatable.

The sms problem made me switch to gummy. Haven't looked back.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

grndnl

Jun 11, 2011
what is fast charge?

and why is goomanager not working? it says the my phone does not have an open recovery script.

Top Liked Posts