| ROM | DISCONTINUED | CM_Merged v2.1.0 | Stable | Android 2.2.2 | Cm6 Parts

Search This thread

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
This is a ROM ive put together for the sk4g. Heres a Complete break down of the Rom.

ATTN: I HAVE DISCONTIUED MY WORK FOR THIS DEVICE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE PRE TEEN DRAMA.

Credits:
SteadyHawkin (If you dont know who he is...HE IS THE BEST KERNEL DEV I KNOW) (Just a general thanx)
Lpy (Renice Script and Lagfix)
Cyanogenmod (I used there cm6 code to update android version from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2)
Reviewers (Helping me out and for the original blaze 4g modem)
Dxidisa (For Rom Kitchen)
Sduvick, Ayoteddy, Dr. Honk, and nxd (For The Kernel)
ANY ONE ELSE I FORGET...YOU GO RIGHT HERE.

Directions To Install:
Download Latest and Greastest Rom from 4shared
Boot into Recovery
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache
Wipe Data
Wipe System
Check Your Mounts (VERY IMPORTANT)
Flash Rom
Reboot
Let Sit For 5 mins
Reboot Into Recovery
Flash My Modified Blaze 4G Modem : Download Here»» http://www.4shared.com/zip/avQgz2er/Blaze_4G_Modem.html
Reboot Again
Restore Apps and data
Reboot yet again
Enjoy

WHAT IS THIS ROM???
Its based on KJ2
System and Framework Patched to 2.2.2 Froyo
Full TW Support
No Theme [Yet]
Deodexed
Debloated
Zipaligned 4x
Fully Optimized
Better Quad Scores
Added Zipalign All Script on Boot
(This Zipaligns both System and Data Apps on boot)
CPU Screenstate and CPU Governor Freq Script (This controls everything basically, Huge boost in battery life)
Read Ahead Script Set to 3072kb
Dalvik cache set to default 64mb
If Dalvik becomes full it is moved to Cache Partition by default (Reduces Lag)
Launcher Lagfix Script (Kills all lag within the stock launcher)
Internet Speed Script ( Increase Network speeds and browser speed)
Battery Saver Script (Will Extend Battery life by up to 25%)
GPU Render Script (Will Render UI with GPU instead of CPU by default)
INTRODUCING TWO NEW SCRIPTS
Battery Calibration Script (Auto Deletes Batterystats.bin on first boot)(MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS CHARGED TO 100% BEFORE FLASHING)
WiFi Script (Turns off WiFi after 10 sec of screen off) (Keep phone in deep sleep when screen is off)
GPS Binaries Modded to Increase Lock speed (Locks on to multiple sateilites for accuracy up to 4 meters)
Using PDTeam P1 Kernel (1.3ghz OC and CWM Recovery Baked In and Voodoo)
Added Full init.d Support
Busybox Run Parts Support Added
And MUCH MUCH MORE

WARNING: I DO NOT HAVE THIS DEVICE. THIS IS A BLIND BUILD. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU CAUSE BY FLASHING THIS ROM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

How to set your APNs:
Name: Tmobile
APN: epc.tmobile.com
MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MCC: 310
MNC: 260
APN type: Internet+MMS
EDIT: YOU NO LONGER NEED TO SET THE APNS STARTING WITH v2.0.0++. IT NOW AUTO SETS FOR YOU.

Warning: Flash at your own risk. I am making these builds blind. There are alot of risks. You have been warned.

Download link:
*Link Removed*

Donation Link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RCNQJ23STFQFQ

Common Questions Answer Area:
I am unable to boot past the splash screen...Why???
You need to check your mounts...make sure you are using the red voodoo recovery with voodoo enabled...Make sure you follow my directions in the OP to the "T".

I am stuck at the green android guy...what do I do???
You got a corrupted System or Cache Partition..You need to Odin to stock to kill the corruption....then reflash my rom once you regain root and voodoo recovery...partition corruption is very common on all sammy devices...and No my rom didnt cause this issue.

AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO DONATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HIT MY THANKS BUTTON.

Last edited:

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
Definitely gonna flash this as soon as I can (once the link is up...)
Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA

madrrio

Sep 2, 2011
San Diego
hey man, this isnt gonna work at 1.3 ghz... its gonna crash for alot of us. my phone can run 1.15 semi-stable, 1.1 would be safe for everyone. this processor is extremely sensitive and cant handle speeds like that.

excited for the rom though, thanks for contributing

JonathanBarca10

Feb 1, 2012
San Bernardino
**** mine never even handled 1.1. would always do the 1 buzz followed by 3 and i would be forced to wipe my entire phone afterwards. god the SK4g is such a piece of ****. anyways, i'll test this out if i get around to it, probably wont be until next monday though. hopefully tis up and running by then.

orange808

May 9, 2011
I second that. Please remove the overclock for the sake of compatibility. On my device, I have never found any kind of stable overclock.

I also appreciate that you have used an accurate version number--that properly indicates the state of the software. Thank you. Little things go a long way.

G

GuestK0045

also do u have a list of apps that have been added and or removed?

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because i can go to 1.3 stable, but the loss in battery life just isnt worth the increase in speed. I say you should remove the overclock and just put in the description [OVERCLOCKABLE].

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
How about make two versions? An OC'd one and a non-OC'd one? I would definitely like to see how this thing runs with that (I usually OC to 1.2, and too lazy to actually do it when it would be helpful...)

EDIT: Just tried 1.3, about 5 seconds after setting it phone did the FC vibrate pattern, then stopped responding... maybe 1.3 is a bit drastic?

Last edited:

HewettBR

ive been able to overclock to 1.3 semi stable, with a slight voltage increase ive gone over an hour at 1.312. the problem is that the battery does drain like crazy. and it is susceptible to issues. the performance gains arent 30 percent so it isnt worth it, but if it remained stable id use it.

Last edited:

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Chill out everyone. Its just OCable to 1.3ghz. Its set to default 600-800mhz screen wake and 200-400mhz screen sleep. My script handles the freqs of the cpu. However if a user chooses to use any overclock app or widget it will disable my script and no help will be given if someone has issues. It will show in the logcat if my script was disabled.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

pintek

May 10, 2011
Just a question on logcats but is there something like lumberjack but for froyo? handy lil app on my ICS devices for getting logs when i'm no where near a computer.

pintek

May 10, 2011
Thanks for the info!! At the momment i've gotten my phone as stable as possible with gov2 but I wouldn't mind trying something abit newer squeeze every lil bit of performance out of my sidekick. So i'll give your rom a shot an knowing how my phone behaves i'll have plenty of logs for ya to look at.

JonathanBarca10

Feb 1, 2012
San Bernardino
where do you live? Its crazy how people spend whole weeks at disneyland and may never go back again. As a southern californian, I think we kind of take it for granted haha.

Back on topic, I'll definitely be able to test this out when its ready.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a ROM ive put together for the sk4g. Heres a Complete break down of the Rom.

ATTN: I HAVE DISCONTIUED MY WORK FOR THIS DEVICE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE PRE TEEN DRAMA.

Credits:
    SteadyHawkin (If you dont know who he is...HE IS THE BEST KERNEL DEV I KNOW) (Just a general thanx)
    Lpy (Renice Script and Lagfix)
    Cyanogenmod (I used there cm6 code to update android version from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2)
    Reviewers (Helping me out and for the original blaze 4g modem)
    Dxidisa (For Rom Kitchen)
    Sduvick, Ayoteddy, Dr. Honk, and nxd (For The Kernel)
    ANY ONE ELSE I FORGET...YOU GO RIGHT HERE.

Directions To Install:
    Download Latest and Greastest Rom from 4shared
    Boot into Recovery
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Wipe Data
    Wipe System
    Check Your Mounts (VERY IMPORTANT)
    Flash Rom
    Reboot
    Let Sit For 5 mins
    Reboot Into Recovery
    Flash My Modified Blaze 4G Modem : Download Here»» http://www.4shared.com/zip/avQgz2er/Blaze_4G_Modem.html
    Reboot Again
    Restore Apps and data
    Reboot yet again
    Enjoy

WHAT IS THIS ROM???
    Its based on KJ2
    System and Framework Patched to 2.2.2 Froyo
    Full TW Support
    No Theme [Yet]
    Deodexed
    Debloated
    Zipaligned 4x
    Fully Optimized
    Better Quad Scores
    Added Zipalign All Script on Boot
    (This Zipaligns both System and Data Apps on boot)
    CPU Screenstate and CPU Governor Freq Script (This controls everything basically, Huge boost in battery life)
    Read Ahead Script Set to 3072kb
    Dalvik cache set to default 64mb
    If Dalvik becomes full it is moved to Cache Partition by default (Reduces Lag)
    Launcher Lagfix Script (Kills all lag within the stock launcher)
    Internet Speed Script ( Increase Network speeds and browser speed)
    Battery Saver Script (Will Extend Battery life by up to 25%)
    GPU Render Script (Will Render UI with GPU instead of CPU by default)
    INTRODUCING TWO NEW SCRIPTS
    Battery Calibration Script (Auto Deletes Batterystats.bin on first boot)(MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS CHARGED TO 100% BEFORE FLASHING)
    WiFi Script (Turns off WiFi after 10 sec of screen off) (Keep phone in deep sleep when screen is off)
    GPS Binaries Modded to Increase Lock speed (Locks on to multiple sateilites for accuracy up to 4 meters)
    Using PDTeam P1 Kernel (1.3ghz OC and CWM Recovery Baked In and Voodoo)
    Added Full init.d Support
    Busybox Run Parts Support Added
    And MUCH MUCH MORE

WARNING: I DO NOT HAVE THIS DEVICE. THIS IS A BLIND BUILD. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU CAUSE BY FLASHING THIS ROM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

How to set your APNs:
    Name: Tmobile
    APN: epc.tmobile.com
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    APN type: Internet+MMS
    EDIT: YOU NO LONGER NEED TO SET THE APNS STARTING WITH v2.0.0++. IT NOW AUTO SETS FOR YOU.

Warning: Flash at your own risk. I am making these builds blind. There are alot of risks. You have been warned.

Download link:
    *Link Removed*

Donation Link:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RCNQJ23STFQFQ

Common Questions Answer Area:
    I am unable to boot past the splash screen...Why???
    You need to check your mounts...make sure you are using the red voodoo recovery with voodoo enabled...Make sure you follow my directions in the OP to the "T".

I am stuck at the green android guy...what do I do???
    You got a corrupted System or Cache Partition..You need to Odin to stock to kill the corruption....then reflash my rom once you regain root and voodoo recovery...partition corruption is very common on all sammy devices...and No my rom didnt cause this issue.

AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO DONATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HIT MY THANKS BUTTON.
    GOD DAMNIT JiN AND JiN FANBOYS! WHY COULDN'T YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LET THE REST OF US ENJOY HAVING A WORKING PHONE. If you'll excuse me I'm going to sell my phone now and figure out JiN's IRL identity so I can break his legs.
    Just so everyone knows im currently at disneyland with the fam...the rom is done but the wifi at my hotel sucks monkey balls so I cant upload :( I will get back friday night so i will upload when i get back.

Chill out everyone. Its just OCable to 1.3ghz. Its set to default 600-800mhz screen wake and 200-400mhz screen sleep. My script handles the freqs of the cpu. However if a user chooses to use any overclock app or widget it will disable my script and no help will be given if someone has issues. It will show in the logcat if my script was disabled.

Now there's a first. Never before on XDA have I asked myself "What body part is that?"