[Q] This is just wierd...

Search This thread

bobfrantic

Using the firmware DDULP8 and when I have the choice between two apps, I get this

Screenshot.jpg

Anyone know why it doesn't say One Time and Always? Just weird imho.. and most puzzling LOL :eek:

szzlgupta

Mar 15, 2013
New Delhi
I'm getting correctly. Yours is really weird LOL
uploadfromtaptalk1367148455476.jpg

अपने Samsung Galaxy S Advance से पोस्ट किया है ये मैने :)

areeb47

Apr 22, 2013
LOL that is funny. :D

Seems like translation gone wrong, which language have you selected.

sandrin0

Jul 25, 2011
Lol that made me laugh. No idea what it could be either haha. Maybe changing language a few times or a full wipe will solve it.
Very funny bug haha :D

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Sami Kabir

szzlgupta

Mar 15, 2013
New Delhi
I was going to but with the new german firmware, will wait for a deodexed version then try that see if it works better :)

Till the deodex comes, use odexed!
I have an excellent battery on indian unrooted. 2d 1h 15m n 8% left :D

szzlgupta

Mar 15, 2013
New Delhi
if i will make a backup of sgs through kies and after that will flash indian firmware. so is it possible for me to reverse back all my data on indian firmware

Maybe yes,maybe no. I don't know exactly.I don't use kies. I don't have kies. I never used kies. LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1367239089942.jpg

virajmalia

Nov 24, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Maybe yes,maybe no. I don't know exactly.I don't use kies. I don't have kies. I never used kies. LOL

View attachment 1921886

You 'lol' too much!!:D
Btw if he wants contact backup, he can Just export to usb storage or sdcard.
Other backups can b done using usb cable and mtp connection.

From where other than Galaxy S Advance!

Chirag_Galani

Dec 7, 2012
Mumbai
if i will make a backup of sgs through kies and after that will flash indian firmware. so is it possible for me to reverse back all my data on indian firmware

Use app backup and restore... It's freely available on the playstore. It backups only the app not the data though.... But its easy and user friendly. And if u moved to a new firmware or custom ROM you just need to reinstall app backup and restore again and then from the archived section you can restore all your apps... :)

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

yugant003

Oct 28, 2011
is our indian firmware smooth enough ?? has anyone tried CM 10 on it ?? my apn Internet settings dnt get save in it ....has anyone tried

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This happens when you combine modded apps from the differet firmwares.Especially using moded framework-res.For ex. If you're flashing a mod for ddlqe to ddulp then this will happen. It happens because of different ids in public.xml and you classes.dex
    Simple (???) solution is to change ids in smali according to you public.xml but too tedious work ;(

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2
    Using the firmware DDULP8 and when I have the choice between two apps, I get this

Screenshot.jpg

Anyone know why it doesn't say One Time and Always? Just weird imho.. and most puzzling LOL :eek:

uploadfromtaptalk1367239089942.jpg

Lol that made me laugh. No idea what it could be either haha. Maybe changing language a few times or a full wipe will solve it.
    Very funny bug haha :D

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
    I dont want that feature "weather on lockscreen", so other solution?

you can turn it off in the lock screen options so it doesn't show on the lock screen. that's what I did. or try to push just the framework-res from that to your phone. I haven't tried that yet...