Anyone else gonna cry about moderation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sampson0420

Jan 8, 2013
getting sick of this moderator shutting down half the threads... this is a general discussion section of the forums. Not everyone has your OCD or knowledge on how you want this forum organized. I just came across multiple threads and was interested in the discussion, just to have you wave the mod hammer.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrkhigh

Dec 6, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 3
I share the notions of threads ending on smaller devices (razrm kindle fires ect) but the Samsung legacy lines have the potential to get out of hand fast due to their popularity. For this we do need structure.

That said he's not paid and I'm not gonna moderate this place for free. Been there done that in other places and it is not worth the hassle.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Anyone else getting tired of cleaning up childish, disrespectful posts? Users come into a private forum for developers and cry about having their nonsensical posts deleted and being moderated because they have the self control of an infant monkey.
Discuss the topics at hand and leave the irritating adolescent whining at home.
Thread closed.

The rules are there to explain how you should post,and what is/is not acceptable. Read them.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
getting sick of this moderator shutting down half the threads... this is a general discussion section of the forums. Not everyone has your OCD or knowledge on how you want this forum organized. I just came across multiple threads and was interested in the discussion, just to have you wave the mod hammer.

Yes...I am sure the last thing users want is organized forums without 10 threads about "OMG we is getting 4.4.X!"

If ANYONE has an issue with any of this moderating team, as Team Leader my PM door is always open!
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Senior Moderator

P.S. And as for waving the "mod hammer" if anyone else wants to publically verbalize their disdain for a volunteer moderator attempting to enforce forum rules for those that cannot be bothered to search and posts repetitive threads....well they may end up on the business side of this mod's hammer

SpiderThor.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes...I am sure the last thing users want is organized forums without 10 threads about "OMG we is getting 4.4.X!"

If ANYONE has an issue with any of this moderating team, as Team Leader my PM door is always open!
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Senior Moderator

P.S. And as for waving the "mod hammer" if anyone else wants to publically verbalize their disdain for a volunteer moderator attempting to enforce forum rules for those that cannot be bothered to search and posts repetitive threads....well they may end up on the business side of this mod's hammer

SpiderThor.jpg
    Anyone else getting tired of cleaning up childish, disrespectful posts? Users come into a private forum for developers and cry about having their nonsensical posts deleted and being moderated because they have the self control of an infant monkey.
    Discuss the topics at hand and leave the irritating adolescent whining at home.
    Thread closed.

The rules are there to explain how you should post,and what is/is not acceptable. Read them.

Have a nice day.