cleaning the speakers

Search This thread

rafine1234

Sep 21, 2012
I am in construction and i am the ballistic case. I was wondering what is the best way way to clean dust that collects in the tiny speaker holes?

Grut

Oct 28, 2011
Shenandoah, PA
Use a can of compressed air, the same kind used to clean computer keyboards. Works great.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: adocorp

adocorp

Nov 8, 2011

@Grut - Great idea!
I also get more worried now with water spalshes, etc., when putting my phone the dinner table because of the speakers being in front. I'm so use to having speakers on the back of the phone...

TrickMasterPC

Apr 29, 2014
I am in construction and i am the ballistic case. I was wondering what is the best way way to clean dust that collects in the tiny speaker holes?

Press bubble gum or other squishy tacky substance over the speaker holes. That works the best! It penetrates into the holes, the dirt and gunk clings and pulls right out. If you blast air you'll end up pushing most of the debris inside your phone.

Reactions: x017in

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use a can of compressed air, the same kind used to clean computer keyboards. Works great.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Press bubble gum or other squishy tacky substance over the speaker holes. That works the best! It penetrates into the holes, the dirt and gunk clings and pulls right out. If you blast air you'll end up pushing most of the debris inside your phone.