Flashed CM 11 now I can't revert!!

Search This thread

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Guys be careful when trying the new nightly, I cannot revert back to stock, won't let me fastboot flash any firmware.. Now I'm stuck on Cyanogenmod

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

fl4m3y

Apr 21, 2011
Berlin
Guys be careful when trying the new nightly, I cannot revert back to stock, won't let me fastboot flash any firmware.. Now I'm stuck on Cyanogenmod

I think you cant revert to lower android versions right now because of changed partitions oder something like that... im not sure whats the problem! restore with cwm should help but it's a temporal fix

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
I think you cant revert to lower android versions right now because of changed partitions oder something like that... im not sure whats the problem! restore with cwm should help but it's a temporal fix

Eh? I've just tried flashing SlimKat 4.2.2 to see if I can flash over with stock but when it boots I get encryption unsuccessful?

fl4m3y

Apr 21, 2011
Berlin
Eh? I've just tried flashing SlimKat 4.2.2 to see if I can flash over with stock but when it boots I get encryption unsuccessful?

Oh my mistake then... i thought you came from android 4.4.4 and some (including me) have problems with reverting back to lower android firmwares

sorry buddy :)

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Oh my mistake then... i thought you came from android 4.4.4 and some (including me) have problems with reverting back to lower android firmwares

sorry buddy :)

Yes your still correct, I was on Moto GPE 4.4.4
Downloaded and flashed CM11 4.4.4
Now I'm stuck on CM11 no other ROMs work in get encryption unsuccessful and when I try flash stock I get endless errors