[Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ygreck

Apr 9, 2012
Aachen
same bug, sorry, next try

if you have time it woud be nice if we talk about that and you help me to build my own, so i can live debbuging :p

see you

Reactions: macgiver_2

rohit_s03

Jun 3, 2012
Hello everybody, I am trying to root my LG Optimus L3 (E400) with no luck so far.
Tried couple of apps (z4root and gingerbreak) but nothing happens.
I can't seem to find any related threads about this device.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Billy

Try hxxp://lge400.blogspot.in/2012/06/root-lg-optimus-l3-e400.html

Gurx

Jun 20, 2007
Rio de Janeiro
actually im making it fresh, i dont like porting cwm id rather just make a new one for everyone to enjoy :)

new version to test:

www.Shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/MS695/CWM-Installer-E400.zip

i edited the installer to automatically put you into cwm after its done :)

I try this and have the same screen problem that other people has...

Now I want to revert back to original recovery. How can I do that?

Or if I can't do that, is that any other way to do a marter reset without use vol down+home+power keys? If I use this keys combo, my E400 goes to recovery (if I use Vol up+home+power it goes to recovery too...) !!

Any help ?

Ygreck

Apr 9, 2012
Aachen
Or if I can't do that, is that any other way to do a marter reset without use vol down+home+power keys? If I use this keys combo, my E400 goes to recovery (if I use Vol up+home+power it goes to recovery too...) !!

why, if you boot on the normal why you nerver see the bad recovery

Gurx

Jun 20, 2007
Rio de Janeiro
why, if you boot on the normal why you nerver see the bad recovery

I dont't think the reset you fund at Settings --> Privacy --> Factory settings works 100%...

But, with original Recovery, if you don't have any "update.zip" in storage, the E400 make a full factory reset and reinstalls the firmware.

I use firmware version V10A Brazil Unbranded. And test V10F GB Unbranded, but don't like it. When returns to V10A Brazil (with KDZ updater) I note that my WiFi connection and 3G connection is too slow! And data traffic stops sometimes, only returning if I reset phone...

Because of it I want to make a 100% Full Factery Reset, reinstall V10A Brazil and reconfigure everything, to see if the problem is solved.

One thing: firmware V10A Brasil is for E400F (note the "F") and V10F GB is for E400, without "F".
And noboby knows the difference between E400, E400F or E400G....

One thing more...

With original recovery, if I use Vol Down+Home+Power keys, I go to the original recovery. And if I use Vol Up+Home+Power keys I go to Emergency mode.
Bur with this CWMRecovery no matter what key combo I use, the E400 always goes to bad recovery...

Last edited:

dufwppl

Feb 21, 2011
Łódź
I've download that (see it in other post), but how can I install this on my E400?

I try to change the install script from CWMRecovery but doesn't works...

Edited...

Never mind... I've just figured a way to install this image! Now my original recovery is back! And combo keys are workink well!!

Thanks!
Can you share your knowledge how to do it?

Gurx

Jun 20, 2007
Rio de Janeiro
Can you share your knowledge how to do it?

Simple! I use the script that comes with CWMRecovery install, made by shabbypenguin.

I put the recovery.img file in the same folder that has the CWMRecovery.img file. Then change the first occurrence of "CWMRecovery.img" to "recovery.img" only and save the script file.

Then run the script and it's all done!

Hope you all understand what I wrote... English is not my first language...

Reactions: FiliPop

dufwppl

Feb 21, 2011
Łódź
http://chomikuj.pl/duf/E400
Unfortunately, only a short while I see a progress bar CWM and then the phone is in run mode and reset to factory settings.
Starting the CWM with the Rom Manager ends the factory reset.

1. replace accu
2. press and hold volume down + home button + power button
you see Lg boot logo?: only hold home + volume down button!
(lose power button)
3. now you should can see a new menu with all options vom clockworkmod but nothing!

Last edited:

FiliPop

Aug 2, 2011
Ниш
how to screenshot LG optimus L3 without use app?

don't know
use this
chart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!