[PORT] OneHand from Note 3 (i9500)(deodexed)

Search This thread

didofrgt10

Apr 25, 2014
Could someone please upload the original files for the ones posted in the thread? I replaced them on my gt-i9500 stock 4.4.2 and now contacts and settings are not working. Thnx

joseph-

Mar 23, 2014
Good day! Ported one hand control of the device Note 3 for i9500 (only deodexed)

In the SecSettings.apk already added support for lock screen from S5 and include settings from S5.

Function that would work with one hand you want to include it in the of setting up.
This works on any application including the lock screen.

SecContacts and SecPhone from Note 3.

Installing - CWM

Testing only I9500!

Downloading - https://www.mediafire.com/?zm5sttc5pjybpx1

How did you get your s5 gallery and s player to work

n-0-s

Mar 2, 2012
onehand is working on 19505 :)

I just want to confirm that this zip is working fine for me running omega v28 on my 19505 :) no issues at all though it would be nice to slide the screen all the way to the right or left and not have it in the center... And the back ground around it is blue not black... So that sucks... But yeah it should come in handy one day when I need it :)

Cyas.

Thanks to op. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi @Tamerlan2009 can you tell me how to add option onehand to secsettings,
It´s for I9300, In the code exits, but don´t see in Settings in the phone.

<header android:id="@id/input_and_control" android:title="@string/input_and_control" />
<header android:icon="@drawable/ic_settings_one_handed_operation" android:id="@id/onehand_settings" android:title="@string/onehand_settings_title" android:fragment="com.android.settings.OneHandSettings" />
<header android:icon="@drawable/ic_settings_language" android:id="@id/language_settings" android:title="@string/language_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.inputmethod.InputMethodAndLanguageSettings" />

Exuseme for my english

karkasss

Mar 1, 2013

Attachments

• 1400577869001.jpg
    1400577869001.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 1400577885270.jpg
    1400577885270.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 1400577897395.jpg
    1400577897395.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 240

sorg

Sep 5, 2006
台灣
Good day! Ported one hand control of the device Note 3 for i9500 (only deodexed)

Long time I'm trying to find what is adaptive one-hand mode. Even from official description it's unclear. It looks like left/right choice should be activated automatically depend on your finger position (hovering??). Actually, i'm using my own mod, thus may be because of it.

So, can you (or anyone else) explain how to use this adaptive mode?

measel

Jan 13, 2011
CustomROMs

Hi,
sorry for this nooby question: Would this work for custom roms like cm11 or slimkat as well? I'm already pretty sure it doesn't but I am desperately looking for such a feature and I'm pretty sure there was an app once that was able to do just that but I can't find it and I forgot the name.

Thanks.

sorg

Sep 5, 2006
台灣
Hi,
sorry for this nooby question: Would this work for custom roms like cm11 or slimkat as well? I'm already pretty sure it doesn't but I am desperately looking for such a feature and I'm pretty sure there was an app once that was able to do just that but I can't find it and I forgot the name.
Thanks.
OneHand Any Screen won't work on AOSP/CM because it requires heavy modification of framework. Actually, such mods for S4 are nothing more than just unlocking hidden feature + easyonehand.apk. So, everything is already inside.
Probably, something similar may be exist for AOSP/CM, but it should have authentic implementation (like multiwindow).

Reactions: harvestermmm

swerwqas

Sep 18, 2008
i tried to flash the zip but doesnt worked.plese someone can explain the permission solution clearly.i want this feature really much
thanks

DeepankarS

Oct 2, 2012
Noida
i tried to flash the zip but doesnt worked.plese someone can explain the permission solution clearly.i want this feature really much
thanks

Copy Apk
Paste file in system/app after mount r/w
Put permission rw-r--r-- (644)
Reboot

:)

Press Thanks if I helped :)
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.

Last edited:

swerwqas

Sep 18, 2008
Copy Apk
Paste file in system/app after mount r/w
Put permission rw-r--r-- (644)
Reboot

:)

Press Thanks if I helped :)
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.

.i copied only the apk file from the zip and i copied to my phone system\app folder then i change permisiion of apk to 664 then reboot .but it didnt work.what i make wrong.

washwash

May 29, 2014
i have 9506 stock 4.4.2,

i have deodexed with this

doesn't work... :(

any suggestion? i don't see it in settings

austino pele

Jan 30, 2013
ALBERTA

In the SecSettings.apk already added support for lock screen from S5 and include settings from S5.

Function that would work with one hand you want to include it in the of setting up.

Installing - CWM

Testing only I9500!

Can you port from s5 lollipop one hand? ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installing - CWM

Testing only I9500!

Thanks for this

Will try this on Bobcat v13 I9505 and report

edit:
    Calculator = FC
    OneHand Dialer = works
    Settings with Fingerprint Button (unnecessary)
    Working great mate on Omega v20 I9500 deodex :)
    OK, One last question :)

What is the file? O the method? Thanks

Based on S4 Korean version, you can refer which file you should mod.

Sent from my SHV-E300K using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    OneHand Any Screen won't work on AOSP/CM because it requires heavy modification of framework. Actually, such mods for S4 are nothing more than just unlocking hidden feature + easyonehand.apk. So, everything is already inside.
    Probably, something similar may be exist for AOSP/CM, but it should have authentic implementation (like multiwindow).