[Q] [opinion] the most feature filled rom with best battery life??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cutmylifein2

May 20, 2012
kochi
there are hundreds of feature filled rom present for nexus 5.. so what according to you is the best rom and why..

this will help any new owner and flasholic like me to decide which rom to flash first :angel:

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Nice try, but this is qualifies as a best rom thread. You're going to have to try some and see what fits your needs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Elluel

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
there are hundreds of feature filled rom present for nexus 5.. so what according to you is the best rom and why..

this will help any new owner and flasholic like me to decide which rom to flash first :angel:

You're not a flashaholic. If you were, you'd flash them all and see for yourself, which is actually inline with the XDA rules

Reactions: Ken C and Elluel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You're not a flashaholic. If you were, you'd flash them all and see for yourself, which is actually inline with the XDA rules
    Nice try, but this is qualifies as a best rom thread. You're going to have to try some and see what fits your needs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

NO.