Bricked sony xperia ION Please help!

Search This thread

halaf17

Jan 2, 2013
Well i was trying to install a custom ROM and my phone got bricked...it couldn`t boot to CWM

Things i did:
1.Let it charge for almost 13 hours
2.I tried to flash a new firmware it didn`t work reason:
I downloaded a stock firmware also a flashtool and i chose flashmode chose my firmware and i held the VOLUME DOWN button and plugged my USB Cable but i only get RED LED it doesn`t work it doesn`t boot up, Once it booted and my PC did not recognize the Phone and i got an Error on the flashtool (Using Windows 8) after it booted up the PC picked up the signal from the phone but my phone continued BOOTING and went to the sony xperia logo and got stuck there....

PLEASE HELP ME I AM ALMOST 1 WEEK ON THIS PROBLEM PLEASE

yazid007

Jan 14, 2014
This is software dedicated to update and repair of your phone.

Odoslané zo Žabofónu :p

yazid007

Jan 14, 2014
Ok, So download PC Companion. And try it. Or hold power and volum up,device vibrate 3 times.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Now I noticed that you pass custom rom, there is only flash rom using flashtool helps.

Last edited:

halaf17

Jan 2, 2013
Ok, So download PC Companion. And try it. Or hold power and volum up,device vibrate 3 times.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Now I noticed that you pass custom rom, there is only flash rom using flashtool helps.

Didn`t work....i have sent my phone to service tomorrow i`m going to get answers about what`s the problem :)