[Q] Help, cyogenmod installer & GT-I9305

Search This thread

Rinako

Mar 19, 2014
Cyogenmod installer shows my galaxy s3 lte version bought at Tmobile as unsupported device and wont work. Can anyone help me with it since guys at Cyanogen twitter posted this...The installer currently supports all Qualcomm-based variants of the GS3 (d2lte).

Rinako

Mar 19, 2014
Thanks for your help, but this is for manual rooting. I have problem with cyanogenmod installer app that isn't supporting my model even tho guys there say it should work.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

Cookiekiller

Mar 18, 2014
Hi,

your device ist not supported by the installer.

Here is a list with the supported devices
hxxp://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/CyanogenMod_Installer#Supported_Devices

Please replace the xx with tt ;)
(To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!)

So the only way to get CM ist to root/flash manually.

Greez Cookie

Last edited:

R3jected

Jan 16, 2013
Your device is not supported for the installer.
Check the cyanogen homepage for stable releases!

Rinako

Mar 19, 2014
Thanks, I thought so, but when I asked em on Twitter if they will add it any time soon, they responded that it already is supported it got me confused.

Last edited:

Rinako

Mar 19, 2014
I'm having problems with manual root. It seems that I can't get cwm recovery to work, each time it starts with stock recovery no matter what I do. Apparently problem is in boot-recovery.p but I don't know how to go around it. I'm still new to all this. Thanks in advance