Stock kitkat rom zara_cl zip

Search This thread

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
Does anybody have a stock zara_cl kitkat flashable rom? I've been experiencing slightly higher temperatures with IC than I remember with stock and want to go back to stock, especially since that rom has been abandoned. I appreciate any help. Thanks

Child's Play

Apr 27, 2014
Does anybody have a stock zara_cl kitkat flashable rom? I've been experiencing slightly higher temperatures with IC than I remember with stock and want to go back to stock, especially since that rom has been abandoned. I appreciate any help. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8-7I2_Vt73ldUNPd2c4X0xoQXc&export=download
unzip the zip file and drag the zara_cl442 folder to internal storage/TWRP/backups/phoneserial# then reboot to TWRP and tap "restore" and find the zara_cl442 folder then u r ready to flash a rom

Reactions: Hedied4me

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
Ok thanks. I used it and worked perfectly but texts were not sending and calls failed telling me something about roaming but I think Sprint was having issues with their networks. All is fine now. How do you keep Virgin from installing all the crap the second you restore and allow 3/4G or wifi to run? I know which apk to uninstall but cannot get Titanium backup download fast enough and running before Virgin Mobile essentials downloads and installs.

Although as I'm typing this I forgot you can just freeze the app from the app section. I've had this phone since Thanksgiving and only now do I think of it. Hope I remember it next time I factory reset.

Sent from my cdma Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601 zara_cl

Last edited:

chintuvishnu

Oct 21, 2013
How to find if my phone is Zara UL or Zara_Cl

Hi, you people are so helpful but I am stuck in mayhem. I flashed insertcoin on my HTC desire 601 Koodo. I am not sure if its CL or UL. I have no signals on my phone, cant access playstore. Completely network less.

Please help me

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts