[APP]Perfect Keyboard - free to XDA members!!

Search This thread

Insomaniac10

Apr 21, 2010
Boston
**I am in no way affiliated with the developMENT or developER of this app**
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12651842

Just wanted to post this as a heads up that, at least for now, "Perfect Keyboard" is free to XDA members. You purchase it on the market and then PM the developer the transaction number, and he will issue a refund.

I got mine today, and i must say im sticking with it for a while. Ive tried sooo many keyboards but i always end up going back to Swype. I just like the look and feel of this one. Its highly customizeable, visually. In terms of function, it seems to be based off the gingerbread keyboard, with a few extra goodies. give it a shot!!! (go to original thread for the full description)

screenies below with my personal color setup.

perfectkeyboard1.png

perfectkeyboard2.png

Last edited:

duboi97

Feb 1, 2011
MO
Could I be invited on Saturday also please lol jk.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

shreddintyres

Aug 25, 2010
Richardson, Tx
BTDubs
I can confirm that the post linked to is legit, they already refunded me my money for the app. download the keyboard nao you will not be disappointed.

ameedi600

Oct 12, 2010
I would recommend to get smart keyboard pro, it is one of the best keyboards I have ever had.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

MilkPudding

Jan 21, 2010
Anyone cares to comment on how does it feel compared to Swiftkey? Thanks.

By the way, I'm not a Swype person.

shreddintyres

Aug 25, 2010
Richardson, Tx

Personally i think its amazing, swift key is great but took some getting used to, prior to this keyboard i was using gb keyboard, this has much the same feel, but the text prediction is much much better. not to mention you can easily theme it from with in the application with out modifying the apk.

that said the text prediction in swiftkey is far different, you will type more in Perfect Keyboard, but you wont get very many errors.

bottom line swiftkey is more efficient, but i feel that perfect keyboard is just a better fit for me, very straight forward and very high quality.

Reactions: MilkPudding

Insomaniac10

Apr 21, 2010
Boston
I would recommend to get smart keyboard pro, it is one of the best keyboards I have ever had.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

i agree that smart keyboard pro is a great alternative.....perfect keyboard and smart keyboard are the only keyboards i will use that arent swype......as for right now, im going with perfect keyboard because its fresh off the "Shelf" ;) i feel what Perfect DOES need is the ability to adjust key size/height...like Smart does

Emperorr

Jul 10, 2011
This app has been amazing visually and I've been really happy with it but all day today it has be misreading my typing, randomly selecting keys all the way across the screen from where I press, lagging, not reading keys and etc. I tried restarting the phone but still have the problem. It was working fine until today, not sure whats up but hope it is updated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **I am in no way affiliated with the developMENT or developER of this app**
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12651842

Just wanted to post this as a heads up that, at least for now, "Perfect Keyboard" is free to XDA members. You purchase it on the market and then PM the developer the transaction number, and he will issue a refund.

I got mine today, and i must say im sticking with it for a while. Ive tried sooo many keyboards but i always end up going back to Swype. I just like the look and feel of this one. Its highly customizeable, visually. In terms of function, it seems to be based off the gingerbread keyboard, with a few extra goodies. give it a shot!!! (go to original thread for the full description)

screenies below with my personal color setup.

perfectkeyboard1.png

perfectkeyboard2.png
    Quit creeping on facebook bruh.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Personally i think its amazing, swift key is great but took some getting used to, prior to this keyboard i was using gb keyboard, this has much the same feel, but the text prediction is much much better. not to mention you can easily theme it from with in the application with out modifying the apk.

that said the text prediction in swiftkey is far different, you will type more in Perfect Keyboard, but you wont get very many errors.

bottom line swiftkey is more efficient, but i feel that perfect keyboard is just a better fit for me, very straight forward and very high quality.